Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

SIXT - Germany Under 25yrs Sporty Rental

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2017, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Hi All,

I'm going to Germany for 3 weeks in September, and have been trying to find a car with some excitement that a 24yr old can rent(most cap at 25yrs minimum).
As an Australian, German domestic cars aren't cheap down here, so I'd love to get a taste of something similar to an S3 or Golf GTI/R or even a BMW/Mercedes equivalent. Something more powerful would be amazing, however I believe age is the key limitation there.
I'm visiting/driving through Frankfurt, Cologne, Wulfsburg, Berlin, Munich & Stuttgart. So if there are any recommendations on which SIXT depots to look at that would be amazing!
Ive managed to find an A5 for the Berlin to Munich leg which should be awesome, but a somewhat sportier car would be just that little bit better .
Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
Cam

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.