Wiki Posts
Search

Singapore to JHB

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2008, 4:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, HH LTD
Singapore to JHB

Hi, I was wondering what would be the best way to get from Singapore to Johor Bahru airport (JHB)? How long would it take? Thanks!
Old Mar 10, 2008, 4:57 am
iwc

Originally Posted by mapu
Hi, I was wondering what would be the best way to get from Singapore to Johor Bahru airport (JHB)? How long would it take? Thanks!
MH has a bus from I think the Copthorne to Senai, takes about an hour. I think you must be flying MH.
Old Mar 10, 2008, 5:42 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by iwc
MH has a bus from I think the Copthorne to Senai, takes about an hour. I think you must be flying MH.
I am quite sure it takes longer than that, but I cant remember how much longer. My guess is 2hrs.
Old Mar 10, 2008, 5:49 am

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
i've done this a few times, however, I wasn't coming from Changi. What part of the city will you need to go from? you can take the mrt to the Kranji station. Get on a bus to JB. Get cab to Senai once you get through immigration and into Johor. From Kranji, about an hour, depending on time and day of week. Immigration between SIN and Malaysia can take awhile on the weekends, and during rush hour.
Old Mar 10, 2008, 10:43 am

Travel times will vary depending on how much you're willing to fork out and when you're traveling. Try to avoid rush hours, esp. if arriving in the near future as the whole Mas Selamat prison escapee thing has slowed down immigration procedures to a crawl.

A comprehensive summary of your options:

http://wikitravel.org/en/Johor_Bahru
Old Mar 11, 2008, 3:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, HH LTD
Thanks to all of you!
Old Mar 13, 2008, 8:51 pm

Programs: PC Spire Amb, HH Diamond, A3 Gold, Cathay Gold
I've taken the taxi from Queen street, v handy if you don't have too much luggage. Share with 3 others. Best bit is you don't have to get off the bus, just drive through. Get to kota raya and then you can take a cab or bus to Senai from there. Guess it's your choice between price and comfort. The wiki covers everything pretty comprehensively.
Old Mar 16, 2008, 1:28 am

I second that; take a taxi from Queen Street

Originally Posted by golsquare
I've taken the taxi from Queen street, v handy if you don't have too much luggage. Share with 3 others. Best bit is you don't have to get off the bus, just drive through. Get to kota raya and then you can take a cab or bus to Senai from there. Guess it's your choice between price and comfort. The wiki covers everything pretty comprehensively.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.