Wiki Posts
Search

Fullerton hotel - renovations until mid-end July

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2016, 2:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years
Fullerton hotel - renovations until mid-end July

Today stopped by at Fullerton Hotel - letting you know that renovations including drills and jackhammers are going with full swing. To the point that it was impossible to have conversation anywhere at the open space at ground floor.

I would suggest avoid Fullerton if you plan to stay there during weekdays after 8AM till end of the day as well as have breakfast/lunch/dinner. That's till end of July. I was told they they supposed to finish it by Jul 17th, but I would not hold my breath.

On weekends and after 7PM situation might be better, but I'd rather call and confirm first - in Singapore construction in business districts usually go 24/7.

P.S. As expected and totally in line with Singapore tradition - there is not a single word about renovations at fullerton website. Moreover - you can't find anything about this from other sources online either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.