Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changi Airport Help Please

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2014, 11:51 pm
Original Poster

Changi Airport Help Please

Wife and I have an Air China flight out of SIN-CTU at 2am that is on a United Biz award so we'll have Air China first since I believe it's a domestic configuration. On the *A lounge finder, do we enter 1st or Biz? If Biz we have access to two Singapore lounges and a Thai lounge. The Singapore lounges are in terminals 2 and 3 while the TG lounge is in terminal 1. Our CA flight departs from terminal 1 from what I can find. My wife wants a shower room since we'll be running around Singapore all day so we'll probably be pretty nasty by the time we get to the airport. Since we're in terminal 1 for our flight, is it possible to get to terminals 2 or 3 from terminal 1? Or can we only go to T1 since that's where our flight is leaving from?
Old Jul 16, 2014, 12:16 am

All three terminals are linked via walkways and skytrain. So you are able to access all 3 terminals.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 8:07 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SQ319
All three terminals are linked via walkways and skytrain. So you are able to access all 3 terminals.
All terminals are past security?
Old Jul 16, 2014, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by Superorb
All terminals are past security?
Security in Singapore is at the Gate, so all terminals are after immigration but before security.

You'll have access to the SilverKris lounge in SIN (which is far better than the Thai one) - there is a First Class section there, but I'm (almost) sure that your ticket will only get you into the Business Class part (which is already very good) - but as the First Class Lounge is basically just a part of the SilverKris lounge, you can check upon entry there.

I'd recommend the SilverKris lounge in Terminal 3, it's much better than the one in T2.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 8:46 am
Original Poster

Thanks guys. We'll probably get to the airport around 10pm and hang out till our 2am flight. Luckily our hotel will hold our bags for the day so we can pick them up at night before heading to Changi. Or earlier if we're spent.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 11:38 am

Programs: most of them
There are lots of distractions in the airport to keep you occupied. The butterfly garden is pretty cool, but quite dark at night.

I was stuck there on an overnight layover a couple of years ago with no lounge access due to UA's stingy policies regarding issuance of BPs so I spent a lot of time in the terminal.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 11:42 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by glennaa11
There are lots of distractions in the airport to keep you occupied. The butterfly garden is pretty cool, but quite dark at night.

I was stuck there on an overnight layover a couple of years ago with no lounge access due to UA's stingy policies regarding issuance of BPs so I spent a lot of time in the terminal.
Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.