Wiki Posts
Search

Letters of compliment

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2008, 8:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ [TPP 20]
Letters of compliment

Yes, you read the thread title correctly, letters of compliment, not letters of complaint!

Anyhow i've been a PPS member for 14 years now during which time i've flown well over 1 million miles on the carrier.

Just last week - i had service from an IFS and LSS which i need to write to the airline about. It will be my first ever letter of compliment. The question is - to whom should i address the letter and to where should it be sent?
Old Aug 12, 2008, 9:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UALCO Holdings General Member
I have a form that was given to me by the staff at the SKL in SIN,
I wanted to complain about a fee i was charged at JFK and they gave me the form. ( It is the Singapore Airlines Passenger Comment Form)

The address on it is :

Senior Vice President
Marketing Services
Singapore Airlines Limited
Airmail Transit Centre
P O Box 501
Singapore 918101
Old Aug 12, 2008, 5:19 pm

The form on the website should suffice.

I was flying DEL-xSIN-SYD last year when I had major food poisoning attack on the SIN-SYD flight and because they really took care of me (felt like I was in a hospital) I dropped them a note on the website. At first I got the generic response but a week or two later I got a personal response! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.