Search

turnaround at ICN

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2007, 1:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ -KF(ex PPS), LH-M&M, AF-FB
turnaround at ICN

Hi,
I fly in Jan.08 SIN-ICN with the SQ night flight to ICN arriving at 7.05 am.
I have a return flight with the same plane on a separate ticket leaving at 9.00.
Flights are booked via SQ website.
Whats the best way to get the BP for the return from ICN-SIN?
Can I get the BP for my ICN-SIN before leaving SIN already in the SQ-Lounge?
Or can I get it without any problems at the transfer desk after arrival in ICN?Normally I can get the BP only landside because I have to check in with SQ due to payment check ex CC etc.
Any info appreciated
Old Nov 26, 2007, 11:56 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
You can get the return BP from the transfer desk at ICN. You will need to bring ticket/e-ticket printout to show transfer security if you want to avoid going through immigration to check in. At the SQ lounge you might be able to check in there.
Old Nov 27, 2007, 4:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
You can get the return BP from the transfer desk at ICN. You will need to bring ticket/e-ticket printout to show transfer security if you want to avoid going through immigration to check in. At the SQ lounge you might be able to check in there.

Thanks for the answer.

I was never at the new ICN Seoul airport .
If I have to go through immigration to check in landside how long could it take?
I know only the old Kimpo airport-imigration was always a mess especially around 6-7 am on arrival and for departure as well.
Old Nov 27, 2007, 10:44 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Airside to landside fairly quick at that time of day, but I would guess landside to airside takes longer (lots of early morning departures). If you have ticket with you (and no checked bags) then no need to clear immigration - I have transitted/turnaround there on those flights before. You might even wake up transit security!
Old Nov 27, 2007, 1:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Airside to landside fairly quick at that time of day, but I would guess landside to airside takes longer (lots of early morning departures). If you have ticket with you (and no checked bags) then no need to clear immigration - I have transitted/turnaround there on those flights before. You might even wake up transit security!
Thanks again,
I am on an Etix but I guess This should be no problem.
Another option is to switch to the afternoon flight(SQ 16) which is with new C and seats but arrives SIN after midnight.
I have an ongoing flight on 9am to LHR - I can switch to this new combination enjoying the ICN SQ lounge which is decribed to be very good for some hours and then leave for SIN and (may)stay overnite in the SIN SKL lounge if I can check through to LHR in ICN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.