Wiki Posts
Search

SQ loads FRA-SIN-FRA and MEL-SIN ?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2004, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, KLM Flying Dutchman
SQ loads FRA-SIN-FRA and MEL-SIN ?

Hi all, I remember reading a thread where someone said that the FRA-SIN flights on SQ were always fully loaded... What about the loads for Australia ? I'm flying in february, do you think my flights have any chance to be overbooked ? Also is it possible to view the flights loads in advance and where ?
Thanks for your help.
Old Dec 11, 2004, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by airtrainer
Hi all, I remember reading a thread where someone said that the FRA-SIN flights on SQ were always fully loaded... What about the loads for Australia ? I'm flying in february, do you think my flights have any chance to be overbooked ? Also is it possible to view the flights loads in advance and where ?
Thanks for your help.
Yes there might be a few chances that it might be overbooked.... Chinese New Year is on 9th Feb and flights around that time are booked solid out of Singapore.

But if you have a Y ticket, you'd probably still end up in Y.

SQ does not upgrade. And on the rare occasion that it does, even as Star Gold, you're probably about 6 down from the top of the list with many many people with much higher status above you.
Old Dec 11, 2004, 10:34 am

Programs: SQ TPP, LH SEN
Yeah... people like me!

Was just on SQ25 on Friday, and spotted a number of upgrade boarding passes on the counter (biz and first). I didn't make the cut though. Bummer.
Old Dec 11, 2004, 11:16 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Feb is a busy travel time - with CNY and also peak holiday season down under.

The flights SIN-AKL vv around this time of year always seem to be full.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.