Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Arriving at SIN. May I visit the lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2017, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

Arriving at SIN. May I visit the lounge?

I'm flying J into Changi for a multi day visit of Singapore. My flight from the US arrives at 6am. Am I able to go into the SQ lounge after arrival? I'd like to hang out in the lounge for a few hours before leaving the airport since it's too early to check into my hotel.

Thanks!
Old Aug 12, 2017, 2:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
No AFAIK.

But you are welcome to try your luck.
Old Aug 12, 2017, 6:35 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL Plat, SA Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Amex Plat
There's a priority plus lounge post baggage, can't remember which terminal, with nice showers and facilities. I used to use it all the time coming in at 8:00 AM Silkair red eye from India on a work day.
Old Aug 12, 2017, 7:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singa...ccess-sin.html
Old Aug 13, 2017, 7:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jav1107ecu
There's a priority plus lounge post baggage, can't remember which terminal, with nice showers and facilities. I used to use it all the time coming in at 8:00 AM Silkair red eye from India on a work day.
Thanks! This is exactly what I wanted.
Old Aug 13, 2017, 9:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Keep in mind that your luggage will first keep going round and round and will end up with the airlines luggage storage area. You will then proceed there to pick up your luggage and not on the conveyor.
PITchic likes this.
Old Aug 13, 2017, 11:27 pm

Programs: *G, ow Saph
Originally Posted by djjaguar64
Keep in mind that your luggage will first keep going round and round and will end up with the airlines luggage storage area. You will then proceed there to pick up your luggage and not on the conveyor.
nope, the Haven lounge referred to is T3 LANDside, so you'll pick up luggage first @:-)
PITchic likes this.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 5:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MKE-MR
nope, the Haven lounge referred to is T3 LANDside, so you'll pick up luggage first @:-)
Wow, why would you wanna do that? Drag luggage go to a different terminal and take a shower just assuming that the hotel will not let you in? Most hotels in Singapore will allow the guests to either use a shower or the gym where the gust can refresh take a shower and head out all for free.
PITchic likes this.
Old Aug 26, 2017, 4:06 pm

Programs: BA - Gold, Hilton - Diamond; Hyatt - Platinum, Accor - Platinum, Marriott - GOLD; SPG - Gold;
Originally Posted by djjaguar64
Wow, why would you wanna do that? Drag luggage go to a different terminal and take a shower just assuming that the hotel will not let you in? Most hotels in Singapore will allow the guests to either use a shower or the gym where the gust can refresh take a shower and head out all for free.
I'd go with your idea only if I my hotel has an exec lounge and I would be able to have a shower and breakfast in the lounge.
Otherwise I can see the point of this venture to avoid paying early check in fees
Old Aug 26, 2017, 4:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
OP is likely to get hotel room access (for free) at 10-11 am, depending of course on the hotel and status, but not at 7 am unless he/she booked and paid for the previous night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.