Wiki Posts
Search

Flying SQ Suites with a few questions

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2017, 8:32 pm
Original Poster

Flying SQ Suites with a few questions

Hi All,

I will be flying SQ suites from HKG-SIN then SIN-SYD. The occasion is for a birthday and a honeymoon. What are some of the things I can request to make the trip more memorable/enjoyable.

1) During the HKG-SIN, it will be my fiancee's birthday so I was going to request a cake. How much does it cost? I have not called the call center yet to request one.

2) SIN-SYD: Is it too much to request another cake for our honeymoon?

3) I want to document the entire trip with lots of photos and videos. Think it's possible to request a photo with the entire crew and captain before or after the flight?

Are there anything else I can request? I know I'm just a passenger and it's not like I'm flying Ethiad Residence, but this will be our first time flying F in anything...so I want to maximize this occasion.
Old May 28, 2017, 9:34 pm

1. Free.

2. Should be fine, call them and tell them you need one per sector.

3. After the flight is best if you want flight crew in there too.

Don't need to request much else. If you have even a semi-decent crew they'll make it a special occasion for you without needing any other requests.
Old May 30, 2017, 9:19 pm
Original Poster

Thanks! Hoping for a great flight!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.