Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Singapore Airlines 777-300ER Bulkhead Seat

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2017, 8:53 pm
Original Poster

I was wondering if anyone had any pics, or youtube videos or general thoughts on the bulkhead seats on a Singapore Airlines 777-300ER (Four Class)? I already have a seat but was wondering if it was worth the $75 fee to sit in the bulkhead, specifically 41A or 41K. Been trying without much luck to find trip report videos or pics of the bulkhead seats in row 41. According Seatguru, in that row, there is a bassinet icon only in the middle three seats and not the side seats... is that accurate? Would hate to be on a 10 hour flight and seated next to an infant. Thanks!

Last edited by joits; Jan 17, 2017 at 8:54 pm Reason: Needed to edit title.
Old Jan 17, 2017, 9:33 pm

The seatmap on SQs website is pretty accurate. Shows exactly what you want to know.
Old Jan 17, 2017, 9:55 pm
Original Poster

Well I did check out the map, but I was hoping for a real photo of what the area and seat looked like in and around the bulkhead seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.