Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

How long to wait for UA flights to credit to Krisflyer?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long to wait for UA flights to credit to Krisflyer?

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2016, 7:31 pm
Original Poster

Location: YYC; would like to return to living in SIN (or PER)
Programs: SQ KF, QFF
Question How long to wait for UA flights to credit to Krisflyer?

Had a couple of UA flights in economy about two weeks ago (YYC-IAH-YYC).

The YYC-IAH leg was, according to the accural chart, in a mileage earning class for Krisflyer (UA G fare bucket). The IAH-YYC leg wasn't, so I dumped it into Aeroplan.

The flight still hasn't shown up on my account. I'm looking at booking a transpacific flight on SQ for end of July; routing to be determined depending on how many miles I'd need for Krisflyer Gold.

How long, in your experience, does it take for UA flights to show up in your Krisflyer account?

TB-ES
Old May 26, 2016, 8:18 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, GHA Titanium
I took a SIN-NRT UA return in February. It was definitely less than a week, because the miles from the outgoing leg had already credited by the time I took my return flight.
Old May 26, 2016, 9:40 pm

Programs: Krisflyer Gold, Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold
I took a UA flight last year and agree that it was less than a week.
Old May 26, 2016, 11:18 pm

Did IAH-BWI and EWR-IAH in July last year on UA. First flight took 8 days, second took 13.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.