Search

Mileage accrual on *A codeshare flights

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2015, 7:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KF*G, AB*G, IBP*G, LCAH*Plat, HH*D, ONYX*Plat, BW*DS
Mileage accrual on *A codeshare flights

Hi FT community,

First of all, this is my first post after spending a huge amount of time reading and enjoying all sorts of information shared in this forum. Thanks for that!

My question is targeted at a trip from Singapore to Japan which would finally grant me KF*G. Assuming dates 02-Apr to 10-Apr, my best bet would be flying with ANA or United since both are in *A.

Going with ANA directly would give me booking classes S/V/W with the lowest price, which only yields 50% to KF.

However, when I do the same search on United, I get the codeshares corresponding to the ANA flights earlier and also get booking classes S/W for about the same price. S/W on United has 100% accrual on KF.

Now, which booking class is actually shown on the United website? Is it their own or the one from the Operating Airline ANA?

If UA shows their own booking class but there is an internal mapping to a corresponding ANA booking class, how would I possibly know?

Needless to say, I would like to get 100% accrual in order to avoid another flight to get to my KF*G status.

P.S.: All references to mileage accruals are taken from: http://www.singaporeair.com/pdf/ppsc...FOALLevels.pdf

I am looking forward to your responses!
-qsharp

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.