Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tokyo to LAX Suite Class?

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2015, 7:56 pm
Original Poster

Tokyo to LAX Suite Class?

Anyone know if Tokyo to LAX, Singapore does fly the A380 suite class double bed too? What I found online is LAX to Tokyo and Singapore-Tokyo-LAX but not Tokyo to LAX.

Thx
Old May 10, 2015, 1:32 am
Suspended

SQ for Tokyo to LAX is only operated by SQ12 which is still using an A380, hence suites
Old May 10, 2015, 9:42 am

Yes, I flew in the A380 suites on sq12, two weeks ago. There were two couples sitting in the double bed suites next to me. hope that helps.
Old May 10, 2015, 10:31 am
Original Poster

Thanks so much. Is there a "single" double bed since I'll be flying solo?
Old May 11, 2015, 1:24 am

Programs: HH Diamond, GHA Titanium
Originally Posted by flybie
Thanks so much. Is there a "single" double bed since I'll be flying solo?
If you're in one of the middle aisle seats and nobody takes the other middle aisle seat then you can request the attendants to make up both beds for your use.
Old May 12, 2015, 8:33 am

Programs: AS gold
I flew Suites Class a month ago with my wife and the famed double bed was actually two single beds very close together but with a divider in between.
Old May 14, 2015, 1:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Originally Posted by macfadsj
I flew Suites Class a month ago with my wife and the famed double bed was actually two single beds very close together but with a divider in between.
Exactly. When my husband and I flew we chose to be in seat 2 A and 3A instead of the double bed. This surprised the Flight Attendant who questioned if we wanted to move to the middle seats. I said we chose the window seats on purpose fully knowing we would not be sitting together.
Old May 14, 2015, 2:13 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by macfadsj
That's right, still pretty good though! We were lucky enough to have the window and middle suites available for our CDG-SIN flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.