Wiki Posts
Search

SIN-ICN Biz seats are all regional?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2015, 1:35 am
Original Poster

SIN-ICN Biz seats are all regional?

Hi

For the SIN-ICN flights, SQ seems to fly one 777-300 and the other three are 330s.

Are the seats all recliner type non-flats?

How do we tell what kind of seat is used on the 777 flight?

Thank u!
Old Apr 30, 2015, 5:51 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Oneworld, *A; Hilton, SPG
No - the 777-300ER (SQ16) flight is a flat bed (it continues onwards ICN-SFO).

You can always make a dummy booking for your dates, and on the 'Select Flights" page, you can click on the aircraft type to see the seat map. The 777-300ER is a 1-2-1 type, which must at least be a long haul business class seat.

For the exact seat, try comparing with information on this page:
http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/fl...s/ouraircraft/

(the # of first class/business class seats on the aircraft (shown at the top left corner of each class in the seat map) will give you a clue)
Old Apr 30, 2015, 6:18 pm
Original Poster

Ah thank u!
Old Jun 21, 2016, 2:56 am

I've just flown on SQ602 and SQ607 in biz class and it was the crapy old biz class outfit ie. not flat bed. Does SQ have the new biz class on any of its flights between SIN and ICN?

If not, is there an airline that flies that route and has a better biz class.

I'm going to have to do a few red eyes on that route in the coming weeks and need all the comfort I can get.
Old Jun 21, 2016, 3:07 am

Programs: SQ TPPS, QR Gold
Originally Posted by Fraussie
I've just flown on SQ602 and SQ607 in biz class and it was the crapy old biz class outfit ie. not flat bed. Does SQ have the new biz class on any of its flights between SIN and ICN?

I'm going to have to do a few red eyes on that route in the coming weeks and need all the comfort I can get.
SQ15/16 has the flatbeds. All the SQ60x flights have the regional seats. Unfortunately, SQ15/16 aren't the red-eye flights.

I have not flown OZ or KE so I can't tell you whether they have full flat seats though.
Old Jun 21, 2016, 3:22 am

Originally Posted by Fraussie

Until the launch of SIN-SFO, the SQ15/16 has flat beds. However, the timings may not be ideal. That is the only SQ flight with the fully flat beds.

OZ uses A333 so they don't have flat beds either.

KE has flat beds on all of their SIN-ICN flights (as far as I am aware). But the food is crappy and the seats are nothing special (other than the recline to 180).

I would probably go for KE if it was a night flight, but I would stick with SQ for the daytime flights.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 8:53 pm

Thanks guys
Old Jul 2, 2016, 10:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by stargold
KE has flat beds on all of their SIN-ICN flights (as far as I am aware). But the food is crappy and the seats are nothing special (other than the recline to 180).
Depends on aircraft . . . KE's newer 77W have the prestige suite which is one of the nicest J seats in the sky. Agree the food is not very good but the service is fantastic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.