Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAX-SYD Award

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2015, 12:56 am
Original Poster

LAX-SYD Award

Hi, I'm trying to route LAX-SYD with my Kris Flyer miles. I'd prefer to go out of LAX opposed to SFO so we can fly in the suites. SQ's website won't let me book anything to SYD out of LAX, is this route blocked? I'm seeing all the individual segs, but I can't seem to be able to piece it together on SQ's website. I get an "error" anytime I try to look at the entire flight stating, "We are unable to process your request .... "

Any help is appreciated.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 4:18 am

Programs: points traveller
weird. i've got one of these booked for later in the year. try calling the call centre and feeding them the flights and request them to honour the 15% discount. should be fine.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Ok, thanks. I saw a blog had LAX-SYD posted as an example. West coast US to NZ won't book online either, which is weird.

I'm going to get a back up going ex SFO, transfer points and then call.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.