Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

[Question] Zurich - Toronto Air Canada award inquiry

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2015, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Hey guys,
I live in Toronto, and I would like to fly 6 members of my family ( 4 adults, 2 kids) to visit me in Toronto from Zurich.

I am not a member of aeroplan, but I am a member of Krisflyer.
I tried calling AC and Aeroplan but they were no help, my question is

How many points do i need to fly them to Toronto from Zurich (July 16-23) on AC in premium economy class?

I have > 400,000 points to redeem and how do i go about this?

Thanks so much.
Old Mar 20, 2015, 11:27 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
You'd have to book via Krisflyer, but there is zero chance this is available using miles for 6 seats.
Old Mar 20, 2015, 11:39 am

Programs: AC*S, Delta Skymiles
Welcome to Flyertalk!

Doing a simple search on Google - allowed me to find that the KrisFlyer "Saver Award" between Zurich and North America is 75,000 miles in Economy.
They do not have a Premium Economy option to search. That would be 450,000 for 6 people.

There is no way there would be 6 seats in Premium Economy available as reward seats on an Air Canada Flight. (Not even to Aeroplan Members!)
There may be 6 seats available in Economy.

Last edited by yyzflyingfr; Mar 20, 2015 at 11:40 am Reason: Calculation of 450,000 miles
Old Mar 20, 2015, 11:41 am
Original Poster

Thanks guys!

Yea, I kinda thought so. I'll just redeem what I can and pay for the others.
Old Mar 20, 2015, 11:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Welcome to Flyertalk!

As this is a KrisFlyer award inquiry as a volunteer moderator I've relocated it from the Air Canada forum.

tcook052
Air Canada Forum Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.