Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Checking flight load

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2015, 11:30 pm
Original Poster

Checking flight load

I have SIN-ZRH trip booked in Suite for end of March.

I checked seat map at SQ's site and it shows 2C, 2D and 3C are taken.

On SQ's mobile app it shows as all seats being taken, however upon checking at Expert Flyer, I can only see 1 seat (3C) is taken.

Which one is actually showing the real load of the flight?
Old Feb 1, 2015, 12:40 am

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Originally Posted by PoochieLaGrande
I have SIN-ZRH trip booked in Suite for end of March.

I checked seat map at SQ's site and it shows 2C, 2D and 3C are taken.

On SQ's mobile app it shows as all seats being taken, however upon checking at Expert Flyer, I can only see 1 seat (3C) is taken.

Which one is actually showing the real load of the flight?
None of them show the load. Only GDS shows the load. They all just show seat pre-selection and blocking.
Old Feb 1, 2015, 5:32 am

SQ blocks the bassinet seats, that's why 2C/D are shown as occupied. Currently only 3C is taken. Expert Flyer doesnt show the blocked seats.
To my experience the seatmap in Biz/First/Suites on SQs Webversion shows pretty much the load you will find in Biz/First.
The load looks light, but yes they may still sell seats...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.