Wiki Posts
Search

Book the Cook issue?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2015, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Plat
Book the Cook issue?

I have two reservations coming up in about 2 weeks, both in Suites. I try to BTC online, and each time it gives me an error message and tells me to contact Singapore. I called to make sure there wasn't a problem with my ressies, and they said there wasn't. When I asked to do BTC, they said to go online.

Anyone else having issues choosing meals? Tried on two computers with different browsers.
Old Jan 25, 2015, 6:18 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Try different browser, clear cache, etc. Try those as the website can be a bi*ch to use and after 3+ years still got loads of issues.

That said, if you call don't take the go online bit as a given. Say no you want to do it now over the phone. Of course, select your choice first by viewing the options online. Agent can do the booking.
Old Jan 26, 2015, 8:28 am
Aman 10+ BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: TPPS, UA, EK ...; Marriott BONVOY , HH, GP, GC..
Call them to book your meal .
I haven ' t bothered with the website for awhile except to browse at best . A real nuisance , not customer centric to say the least .
Seems any ' improvement ' to the system is more regressive

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.