Search

Another news report on SQ Suites

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2014, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Another news report on SQ Suites

So, is this becoming a common trend.. that just because one's a news reporter that SQ is giving out free tickets left right and centre?

http://nypost.com/2014/10/28/flying-...uined-my-life/
Old Oct 30, 2014, 1:39 am

Programs: SQ KF Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat
If you read the article (I rather regret that I did, but never mind) you'll see that despite the writer playing the reporter card, all they got was 1 hour in Suites.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 7:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by elleana
If you read the article (I rather regret that I did, but never mind) you'll see that despite the writer playing the reporter card, all they got was 1 hour in Suites.
But she did get a free J ticket.

Pity she didn't do a report on Y class and then she might actually see that the SQ service extends even to the back!
Old Oct 31, 2014, 4:50 am

Programs: ROP Gold
Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
But she did get a free J ticket.
I initially understood that she would pay for J and then get to film in F for an hour.

But a free one-way J ticket is also not a bad deal (both for SQ and the reporter) for a piece of reporting, albeit bias.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.