Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How do you book mixed class award on SQ?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2014, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond.
How do you book mixed class award on SQ?

I was able find biz space from MLE to SIN and F space from SIN to US, but I can't seem to find a way to book it as one award on SQ's website. I want to take advantage of the 15% online discount. It would let me book biz class all the way through but can't find space on the MLE leg when I try to search for the whole award in F.

Does SQ offer a leg by leg search option?
Old Oct 23, 2014, 7:32 pm

Programs: KF,JMB, OZ, SPG,AA,UA,AS
It's not possible to do mixed class redemptions online. You must call, I have been given the 15% discount over the phone in these cases.

See this thread for my (and others experience): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singa...f-classes.html
Old Oct 23, 2014, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond.
Originally Posted by gpeso8
It's not possible to do mixed class redemptions online. You must call, I have been given the 15% discount over the phone in these cases.

See this thread for my (and others experience): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singa...f-classes.html
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I figured there would be a conversation about it somewhere, but I had no luck with the search function.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 12:17 am

Programs: SQ KF Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat
Remember to insist on your 15% discount. Its not your fault the system is inadequate and you have to call in. You may be refused initially, but persevere.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 3:22 am

Sorry to take over this thread, but have a similar question. I am trying to fly SQ First Sin-Fra but no chance to get 2 saver seats. Is it possible to call and get a routing via London where i always see availability with the 15% discount? Thanks
Old Nov 6, 2014, 4:07 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, SQ Krisflyer
Originally Posted by elgato
Sorry to take over this thread, but have a similar question. I am trying to fly SQ First Sin-Fra but no chance to get 2 saver seats. Is it possible to call and get a routing via London where i always see availability with the 15% discount? Thanks
SIN-LHR or SIN-LHR-FRA?

SIN-LHR you can get the 15%..
SIN-LHR-FRA will be a star alliance ticket, and a different award chart altogether.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.