Wiki Posts
Search

Amex MR transfer question

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2014, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air Krapistan Poop Points "Scooper Level"
Amex MR transfer question

Not sure if this is the right spot for this. How long have people waited for their points to transfer from AMEX MR to Krisflyer? There is an award that I would like to get, but don't want to have a bunch of miles at Singapore if the award space disappears.

Thanks
Old Oct 16, 2014, 2:53 pm

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $
Originally Posted by nydave
Not sure if this is the right spot for this. How long have people waited for their points to transfer from AMEX MR to Krisflyer? There is an award that I would like to get, but don't want to have a bunch of miles at Singapore if the award space disappears.

Thanks
if there is not a weekend, it took less than 24h from my IDC AMEX MR to SQ KF
I sent the MR points in afternoon European time, and next morning them have been credited in my KF account.
I called KF one time and them told me, that them usualy credit everything next morning SIN time.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 3:10 pm

it took less than 24 hours to credit on mine. same with chase. did these both early this week.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 5:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air Krapistan Poop Points "Scooper Level"
I pulled the trigger and did the transfer. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the replies.
Old Oct 17, 2014, 5:30 am

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond (Thanks Amex) Hyatt Discov
Originally Posted by nydave

Thanks
Dedicated thread for SQ KF airmiles transfer questions!!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singa...points-kf.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.