Wiki Posts
Search

LHR T2 Experience

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2014, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: KF PPS, MM FT
LHR T2 Experience

Just arrived from LHR today and experienced the remodelled T2 for the first time. What a refreshingly nice little terminal that is. Quite empty at the time of SQ321 (departure 22h05 local time), check in and immigration in a heartbeat and generally good stores and layout of the terminal. Think about T5 with 10% of the crowd. I didn't had time to experience any lounge but was offered either United's or Air Canada's. Is SQ ever going to have a lounge of their own there?

The only downside is the walk between T2-A and B. Whereas in T5 you get a train, in T2 you have to walk a huge distance, which I guess will cause many missed flights/delays in the future if people don't pay attention to that. Other than this, a much improved terminal indeed.
Old Oct 18, 2014, 3:00 pm

Programs: VS/BA/CX/EK
SQ will have a lounge from next year (ISTR March) in T2B. The United lounge is pretty OK for the time being.

BC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.