Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Heathrow Terminal 2 Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2017, 1:54 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Starbucks Gold
Am flying in Suites on SQ 317 in a few weeks. The flight does not depart until after 11am, but my sister has a different flight out of LHR at 6:50am the same day, so I told her I would go to the airport with her. Since I'd be arriving at the airport before check-in opens, my plan is to enter with a mobile boarding pass and not check bags. I'll then go with my sister to the UA Global First Lounge until the SQ lounge opens.

Would they be able to print me a cardstock boarding pass at the lounge? Would like to have one as a souvenir for the flight, as this will be my first time in Suites.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 3:47 pm

Programs: SQ KrisFlyer Elite Gold
I don't see why they wouldn't be able to. At worst you can ask that they prepare one and hand it to you at the gate.
Note that you may not get a gold BP (or one of any colour, for that matter) ex-LHR.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 5:18 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by chisquared
I don't see why they wouldn't be able to. At worst you can ask that they prepare one and hand it to you at the gate.
Note that you may not get a gold BP (or one of any colour, for that matter) ex-LHR.
Great, will try my luck. Thanks for letting me know about not getting a colored BP. Disappointing but would still rather have some paper BP than none!
Old Feb 21, 2017, 9:29 am

Programs: SQ TPPS, BA Silver
Originally Posted by CappuccinoAddict
Great, will try my luck. Thanks for letting me know about not getting a colored BP. Disappointing but would still rather have some paper BP than none!
The LHR Lounge definitely can print BPs. They always reprint an SQ-branded BP for me when I'm transiting from another Star carrier to SQ, then tear up my other Star carrier-branded BP.

Not sure about Suites or F, but in J it's also the regular white BPs with no colour.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 9:50 am

R and F are the same white ones.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 9:40 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
What time does the business class lounge open and what are the breakfast offerings like? Is it buffet and table service? Decent coffee?
Old Jul 4, 2017, 12:40 am

Programs: IHG Platinum Elite.
Originally Posted by oceanscape
What time does the business class lounge open and what are the breakfast offerings like? Is it buffet and table service? Decent coffee?
0530-2200(subject to flight schedule change.) Cheers🇦🇺🛫🛬🇸🇬🛫🛬🇬🇧
Old Jul 4, 2017, 1:16 am

Programs: Krisflyer Gold, Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by oceanscape
If you like maple syrup and pancakes go to the Air Canada lounge opposite!
Old Jul 4, 2017, 1:33 am

Programs: IHG Platinum Elite.
Originally Posted by w4rd
If you like maple syrup and pancakes go to the Air Canada lounge opposite!
Mmmm,now that's a thought!Cheers🇦🇺🛫🛬🇸🇬🛫🛬🇬🇧
Old Jul 5, 2017, 1:16 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
I liked the AC Lounge better.
Old Jul 14, 2020, 9:56 pm

What lounges are operating now at T2 Heathrow?
Old Jul 15, 2020, 1:53 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by oruvin
What lounges are operating now at T2 Heathrow?
To my knowledge, none.

LH plans to reopen its lounge in T2A by August 1.
Old Jul 15, 2020, 3:47 pm

I was there last week and none were open
Old Aug 7, 2023, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
I've just published my full review of the KrisFlyer Business Class lounge at LHR with plenty of pictures in my report here: Elegance to the Emirate: The Outstanding Swiss First Class Experience

In summary, great food but the lounge is starting to feel a little long in the tooth.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.