Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

17,077 Krisflyer miles for purchasing LifeLock Basic ($9.95)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2014, 6:44 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
They are having issues posting the miles from purchases.

Mine has been in limbo since more than a month ago but they are aware of it and working on it

Edit: Seems it has been posted but it took about 4 weeks and an email to them and it posted a few days later. Perhaps they need to do it manually as only 1 of my transactions has posted.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 7:00 am

------

Last edited by crimsonAA; Nov 14, 2017 at 7:20 am
Old Sep 2, 2014, 1:47 am

Reply to my email regarding missing miles

Our Reference Number: Email/2xxxx
KrisFlyer Membership Number: 8xxxxxxxx

Dear Flyer31

Thank you for your email dated 27 August 2014 to Singapore Airlines
regarding missing KrisFlyer miles.

You can log on to www.krisflyerspree.com and click on "Contact Us" in
the site footer, after logging in.

Members may submit a Missing Miles Enquiry online providing the
following information:

1. Email
2. Merchants Name
3. Transaction Date
4. Transaction Time
5. Transaction Amount
6. Merchants Order number
7. Description of Issue

Sir, thank you for writing to us and we look forward to being
of service to you again.

Yours sincerely
[Name removed by mod]
Customer Service Executive
Singapore Airlines

Last edited by cxfan1960; Sep 10, 2014 at 10:01 am Reason: Name of front line employee removed by mod.
Old Sep 2, 2014, 6:02 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Received another email that they have fixed the "miles not posting after being approved" issue

So far all my outstanding miles have posted
Old Sep 2, 2014, 6:06 am

------

Last edited by crimsonAA; Nov 14, 2017 at 7:20 am
Old Sep 2, 2014, 7:00 am

Programs: Delta Diamond, AA Exec Plat, UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
My LifeLock miles posted to my Krisflyer account as well as my Network Solutions miles, done deal. Worth the trouble? I think so.
By the way, does anyone want to buy www.e-thomas.com (my NS purchase)?
Good luck to those still working on getting their miles.
Old Sep 3, 2014, 2:40 am

Originally Posted by crimsonAA
Who did you contact about that issue? The shopping portal folks or KrisFlyer main customer support?
Shopping portal folks.

There isn't a email address. You have to file a 'claim' as if your transaction did not post. But in there I just put in the comments box that my miles are approved but yet to show up in my KF account. And they will reply you after that

Edit:

Here is the email the replied me from: [email protected]

Good luck!
Old Sep 3, 2014, 2:43 am

Originally Posted by tc fly girl
My LifeLock miles posted to my Krisflyer account as well as my Network Solutions miles, done deal. Worth the trouble? I think so.
By the way, does anyone want to buy www.e-thomas.com (my NS purchase)?
Good luck to those still working on getting their miles.

How much did you get and pay for the NS one?
Old Sep 3, 2014, 5:01 pm

Can't seem to locate the order/reference number for LifeLock on any of my membership emails. Was there an emailed receipt or anyone know of another way to get that info? Thanks!
Old Sep 10, 2014, 1:02 am

If you log into your LifeLock account and click "account history" it shows your order confirmation. I took a screenshot and sent it to them with no problems.
Old Sep 13, 2014, 7:09 pm

------

Last edited by crimsonAA; Nov 14, 2017 at 7:26 am
Old Sep 17, 2014, 5:22 am

Programs: Mega Bus Plaid; Southwest Airlines Ruby and Bates Motel Platinum
Cancel Lifelock

Once miles are posted in KF account, is it okay to cancel Lifelock? Has anyone done so, and had them claw back the miles?
Old Sep 19, 2014, 11:59 am

I had contacted KrisFlyer Spree using the contact form back in July and still haven't heard back. I just sent in a second inquiry today using the same contact form.

Not only have my miles not posted, but the LifeLock transaction also does not appear in my list of transactions in my KrisFlyer Spree account. Is this to be expected, or have people had the transaction appear in their account without the miles having posted? I'm concerned that there may have been something wrong with my browser session/cookies and the transaction may not have credited as going through the portal.

BTW, I canceled the subscription after the first month, but I'm hoping I can still get the miles. I saved screenshots of my order confirmation/LifeLock enrollment, so I'm hoping that's sufficient.
Old Sep 19, 2014, 1:51 pm

I got a response from them but I'm a little stumped on the stuff they're asking from me. Here's a snippet from the email they sent:

Please can you forward ... a proof your payment for your purchase made at LifeLock showing your name and address, the retailer, item purchased, merchandise price, date of purchase, order ID ( starts with ‘146D’ and is 11 digits long) and method of payment etc.
Where in the world would I find this? I charged it to my SPG and obviously I'm going to pay off my cc bill. Is that what they're looking for?
Old Sep 22, 2014, 10:18 am

Both my Lifelock and Network Solutions points have posted today

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.