Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

17,077 Krisflyer miles for purchasing LifeLock Basic ($9.95)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

17,077 Krisflyer miles for purchasing LifeLock Basic ($9.95)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2014, 10:55 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Avis Chairman
I'm not even showing any points as pending, and I went a bit bigger on this -- signed up for three accounts, one for me, my wife and my dad. Grr....
Old Aug 6, 2014, 7:34 am

Programs: SPG Gold/HH Diamond/CC Gold/Hyatt Explorist
Nothing here either, no pending points, no response.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 1:10 am

Originally Posted by Nehawk
Nothing here either, no pending points, no response.
Same here. I decided to cancel before the next billing since it appears they are not honoring the points. I'm surprised they didn't even post the intended points.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 10:18 am

Originally Posted by iminsandiego
Same here. I decided to cancel before the next billing since it appears they are not honoring the points. I'm surprised they didn't even post the intended points.
Is this still alive?
Old Aug 17, 2014, 10:00 pm

Programs: HGP: Diamond, SPG:Gold, HH:Gold, AA: Plt, Copa: Plt
Response

I've received an email asking for confirmation of my purchase with date, merchant, type of payment, name. I've provided everything, including screenshots of the offer page, purchase confirmation, and current membership status (which also has original date of purchase). We'll see.
Old Aug 18, 2014, 5:05 am

------

Last edited by crimsonAA; Nov 14, 2017 at 7:22 am
Old Aug 19, 2014, 8:00 am

------

Old Aug 19, 2014, 4:13 pm

Can you please post the email address from which they responded?
Old Aug 21, 2014, 4:45 am

------

Old Aug 23, 2014, 3:45 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, AA Exec Plat, UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by frfather
I've received an email asking for confirmation of my purchase with date, merchant, type of payment, name. I've provided everything, including screenshots of the offer page, purchase confirmation, and current membership status (which also has original date of purchase). We'll see.
Got the same email and provided the same information you did. I called Lifelock as I hadn't heard anything from KrisFlyer and they actually set up an inquiry for me on their end, nothing back on that yet. Hopefully something positive will come out of this whole thing.
Old Aug 26, 2014, 10:52 am

Programs: AS MVP 75K, AA Platinum, IHG Platinum, Club Carlson Gold
I wrote to Krisflyer support and got the same email. I sent them the information from Lifelock. Guess what? This morning I got an email saying the miles were approved. Checked my Krisflyer spree account and there were the 17,077 KF miles, although they haven't yet shown up on Krisflyer.com. Hopefully it's just taking them time to post... don't give up people!
Old Aug 26, 2014, 10:55 am

------

Last edited by crimsonAA; Nov 14, 2017 at 7:20 am
Old Aug 26, 2014, 12:49 pm

Programs: AA,AS,HH,HY,IB,LH,IHG,MAR,WN
Smile

Originally Posted by crimsonAA
Let's hope more miles are on the way for the rest of us!
I received email responses overnight and approval for 17,077 miles at KrisFlyerSpree. Not yet posted to my KrisFlyer account. The emails came from [email protected].

It may have helped that I had very good documentation of my purchase and followup contacts. After it took so long, I also posted followup comments on the Singapore Airlines Facebook page. And I made a phone call to Singapore Airlines Member Services, as they suggested.
Old Aug 26, 2014, 10:29 pm

Programs: HGP: Diamond, SPG:Gold, HH:Gold, AA: Plt, Copa: Plt
Originally Posted by HiYoSilver
I received email responses overnight and approval for 17,077 miles at KrisFlyerSpree. Not yet posted to my KrisFlyer account. The emails came from [email protected].

It may have helped that I had very good documentation of my purchase and followup contacts. After it took so long, I also posted followup comments on the Singapore Airlines Facebook page. And I made a phone call to Singapore Airlines Member Services, as they suggested.
I received the same response. I made sure to contact them to make the original inquiry (because they weren't posting automatically) and just received an email from a representative confirming the miles would be in my Krisflyer account within 7 days. They already show as approved in my Spree account. Deal honored, although it may take inquiry and verification with Lifelock.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 5:40 am

------

Last edited by crimsonAA; Nov 14, 2017 at 7:20 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.