Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge Access at Heathrow T3

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2012, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

Lounge Access at Heathrow T3

Hi

During the refit at T3 Heathrow, does anyone know which alternate lounge is available on a SQ business class ticket (Lon-Sin-KL)

thanks for help
Old Jun 22, 2012, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
The Scandinavian Airlines and Air Canada lounge, called the London Lounge. Quite nice, though it can get a bit crowded at peak evning departure times.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. I thought it might be the No.1 Traveller Lounge! Have a longish layover and need to work/relax
Old Jun 27, 2012, 5:11 am
Original Poster

answer own question

To answer my own question, having just experienced it.

They tried to put me in No.1 Traveller - which I can't stand. A little polite pushing and a phone call, however, had me re-allocated to the London Lounge.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by property1925
To answer my own question, having just experienced it.

They tried to put me in No.1 Traveller - which I can't stand. A little polite pushing and a phone call, however, had me re-allocated to the London Lounge.
You don't give any clues as to your status etc, but so long as you're in J or F, or otherwise have a *G card, you can go straight to the London Lounge anyway under Star Alliance access rules.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 12:03 pm

Programs: ROP Gold
I thought SQ's lounge in LHR is quite nice too. I really love the asian food that it offers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.