Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which configuration on SQ405 (DEL-SIN)?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2010, 11:53 am
Original Poster

Which configuration on SQ405 (DEL-SIN)?

I know it is a 777-200 - but anyone know what seat configuration it is in C-class? (this is the morning flight...)
Old Aug 20, 2010, 9:27 pm

SQ406/405 -> Retrofitted 777-200. New Regional J -> 2-2-2.
Old Aug 21, 2010, 5:43 pm

Programs: UA Gold, *A Gold - Qantas Club/Silver - Virgin Atlantic Silver
I have also had 'regional' J ex-DEL... Just be aware...

Cheers,

AG. :-:
Old Aug 21, 2010, 6:01 pm

Programs: CO Plat; UA 1K; EK Gold
Wasnt there like a recent news event (in June 2010) where SQ said all its SIN-India flights will have the new kind of J seats (whatever is applicable to the aircraft operating) ?
Old Aug 23, 2010, 12:03 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by snod08
Wasnt there like a recent news event (in June 2010) where SQ said all its SIN-India flights will have the new kind of J seats (whatever is applicable to the aircraft operating) ?
Well technically speaking that is true. The regional J on the retrofitted 772s is a NEW product but a 'regional' one for that. Yes the late evening flight is still on a 77W IIRC with the horizontally fully flat 'longhaul' C seat which I guess is what you are looking for. Still the new regional C seat is pretty decent in particular for a day flight
Old Aug 23, 2010, 3:56 am

Originally Posted by demue
Well technically speaking that is true. The regional J on the retrofitted 772s is a NEW product but a 'regional' one for that. Yes the late evening flight is still on a 77W IIRC with the horizontally fully flat 'longhaul' C seat which I guess is what you are looking for. Still the new regional C seat is pretty decent in particular for a day flight
Yes, my recent late evening flight ex-DEL was the 777W, but have had the regional J on other numerous flights over the years...

Cheers,

Old Aug 24, 2010, 10:35 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Airgroovin'
Yes, my recent late evening flight ex-DEL was the 777W, but have had the regional J on other numerous flights over the years...

Cheers,

Just to make sure, I'm talking about the new regional J that was first introduced on the A333s and is now also being put into the refurb 772As. Some of which will plough the SIN-DEL-SIN route.

Kind of an updated SpaceBed, not too bad I heard from some who have flown on A333.

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...?v=1938463626&
Old Aug 25, 2010, 3:58 am

Originally Posted by demue
Just to make sure, I'm talking about the new regional J that was first introduced on the A333s and is now also being put into the refurb 772As. Some of which will plough the SIN-DEL-SIN route.

Kind of an updated SpaceBed, not too bad I heard from some who have flown on A333.

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...?v=1938463626&
If that's the case you'll be very comfortable - enjoy a glass of Charles H for me...! Love SQ!

Cheers,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.