SET / Corporate Account # codes ??

Subscribe
Hi I was just wondering if there is a list of the top set codes to use for booking a hotel? I work at IBM and the code saves me a pretty good amount on select hotels, but almost nothing at all on others.

I tried searching it on here, but did not have too much luck.
So yeah, if anybody knows a few good SET CODES, share the wealth and I can do the same.

Thanks in advance.

ps. im looking to stay somewhere nice in montreal (maybe "the W") so if you have a code that works even better for that specific hotel location, even better.
Sorry, Starwood SET codes are not be publicly posted on FlyerTalk.
do a search and you will probably find some older threads with a few codes mentioned here and there...
i think starwood would be glad to see me post the one they assigned to my company. the rate premium was unbelievable.
I don't think you will find (m)any people willing to share their company's SET code..
go to fatwallet
You've not only posted this in both this forum and the Hotel Deals forum, this is the second time you have done so. You posted this same question in both forums back at the end of May: http://flyertalk.com/forum/search.ph...duser&u=173559

SET codes should not be shared in this forum. And IBM frowns upon sharing its SET code with non-IBMers (unless they are contractors). I am sure they would really frown upon sharing it in a public forum.
My guess is that s/he doesn't work for IBM, just throwing out the name of a big company to see if anyone will bite with "exchanging" codes.
Quote: You've not only posted this in both this forum and the Hotel Deals forum, this is the second time you have done so. You posted this same question in both forums back at the end of May
And that accounts for all 4 of his/her posts!
Could also be a lurker trying to bust people for using SET codes which they're not entitled to...
May be someone should tell him the special FlyerTalk SET / Corporate Account # code @:-)
298940 if you are a qualified to use it.

Who else has a thread closed ratio as high as this poster? (Soon to be back at 100%, I suspect.)
That is not true!!!

298940 is the AAA / CAA code

The real FlyerTalkCode is:

Gone by the wind!
Quote: I don't think you will find (m)any people willing to share their company's SET code..
I've asked several folks, and not one person has ever said no...I think you would be surprised!
try 007 James..