Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

10% off Tango Plus, Latitude and Executive Class fares

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

10% off Tango Plus, Latitude and Executive Class fares

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2008, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Smile 10% off Tango Plus, Latitude and Executive Class fares

It Seems this offer comes every month with Delta Hotels.
The AMEX offer which is being discussed now, only gives you the discount for Canada-US/US-Canada. This offer will give you a discount from Canada-Canada to select citys which have a Delta Hotel.

http://www.aircanada.com/en/offers/a...ta_fall08.html

Enjoy exclusive discounts for travel until February 28, 2009

Extra savings: up to 10% off your fall and winter travel to many popular Canadian cities. Get your discount simply by entering this promotion code when booking:

7RB9VMA1 10% off Tango Plus, Latitude and Executive Class fares

Offer ends November 10, 2008.

About this offer:
* This offer is only available on new bookings and the discount applies exclusively on Air Canada published fares: Tango Plus, Latitude, and Executive fares and can not be combined with any other offer.

To take advantage of any of these offers, purchase your tickets here at aircanada.com by November 10, 2008. Offer valid for travel until February 28, 2009 (travel completed). The discount will be displayed when you choose your flight.

This promotional code is available on one-way and round trip bookings only and does not apply on multi-city itineraries. In order to take advantage of this offer, you must make separate bookings.

Applicable destinations: Calgary/Toronto/Charlottetown/Edmonton/Fredericton/London ON/Moncton/Montreal/Ottawa/Quebec/Regina/Saint John/St. Johns NF/Saskatoon/Sydney NS/Vancouver/Victoria/Winnipeg/Halifax

Old Oct 21, 2008, 5:25 pm

Wish this had been around when I made our reservations, could have saved $700!!!
Old Oct 21, 2008, 6:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
So you must have booked something that cost over $7000. Is it not a refundable ticket?

Or perhaps it was multiple tickets ...
Old Oct 22, 2008, 4:46 am

Programs: status-free
Looks like the code works for flights to/from the US too.
Old Oct 22, 2008, 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by margarita girl
So you must have booked something that cost over $7000. Is it not a refundable ticket?

Or perhaps it was multiple tickets ...
Yes, actually 3 in J. I know they are refundable but it's always such a hassle to keep track of the refunds with airline companies. I just figure it's a done deal however, if I do have to cancel for some reason I will definitely keep track of the refund
Old Oct 31, 2008, 11:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pilotboy1985YYC
It Seems this offer comes every month with Delta Hotels.
The AMEX offer which is being discussed now, only gives you the discount for Canada-US/US-Canada. This offer will give you a discount from Canada-Canada to select citys which have a Delta Hotel.

http://www.aircanada.com/en/offers/a...ta_fall08.html
I just got the e-mail from Delta with this discount today. Did you get this 10 days ago, or do you have an inside source for the discounts?
Old Oct 31, 2008, 11:56 am
Original Poster

I just got the e-mail from Delta with this discount today. Did you get this 10 days ago, or do you have an inside source for the discounts?
When the offer expired last month you just wait a day or so then go back to the old email and click on the link again and it will pull up the new offer around two weeks before its published.
Old Oct 31, 2008, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

When the offer expired last month you just wait a day or so then go back to the old email and click on the link again and it will pull up the new offer around two weeks before its published.
Aren't you clever! Thanks for the tip.
Old Oct 31, 2008, 2:04 pm

Programs: AC 75K, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Aren't you clever! Thanks for the tip.
Using this code doesn't allow you the option of buying food in advance.. or 'On My Way' option..

Ron.
Old Oct 31, 2008, 3:46 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by newfbc
Using this code doesn't allow you the option of buying food in advance.. or 'On My Way' option..

Ron.
Very true. Thanks for pointing that out.

However saving 10% on a $700 fare beats savings $2 on the purchase on board cafe in advanced
Old Oct 31, 2008, 3:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by newfbc

Ron.
You also can't get the $3 "no checked baggage discount"!!!!!
Old Oct 31, 2008, 5:10 pm

Programs: AC*E, Fairmont PG, Starwood Gold, Priority Club Platinum
This is also the case with the 5% off code that came when the IFE was down...can't do any of the add-ons/discounts.
Old Oct 31, 2008, 8:51 pm

Programs: AC 75K, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Very true. Thanks for pointing that out.

However saving 10% on a $700 fare beats savings $2 on the purchase on board cafe in advanced
lol.. for sure... but travelling to and from YYT in Dec/Jan.. it's tempting to buy the On My Way.

Ron.
Old Nov 8, 2008, 10:01 pm

Smile can you tell me 5% off code

Originally Posted by fqtvboy
This is also the case with the 5% off code that came when the IFE was down...can't do any of the add-ons/discounts.
can you tell me 5% off code. thank you
Old Nov 9, 2008, 7:00 am

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
Practically, the Delta offers are almost every day of the year?

In terms of the email, sometimes I get it 2 or more weeks after the offer is officially introduced and mentioned here on FT - there have been once or twice that I have not received the email at all. It looks like Delta does not email the promo codes to everyone all at once?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.