Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Christmas in Munich???

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2008, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Christmas in Munich???

As is my wont, I plan to spend the Christmas days in Munich. Current plans call for me to arrive on December 23rd 2008 and depart on December 27th. Ah, the Kristkind'l Markt, Reiberdachi mit Apfelmus, Glühwein, and, of course, Augustiner.

Anyone else going to be in the vicinity? Maybe we can get together for a bite and a beer (although I expect the Biergärten will probably be a bit chilly . . . ).
Old Sep 22, 2008, 1:03 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by Counsellor
As is my wont, I plan to spend the Christmas days in Munich. Current plans call for me to arrive on December 23rd 2008 and depart on December 27th. Ah, the Kristkind'l Markt, Reiberdachi mit Apfelmus, Glühwein, and, of course, Augustiner.

Anyone else going to be in the vicinity? Maybe we can get together for a bite and a beer (although I expect the Biergärten will probably be a bit chilly . . . ).
I am thinking to fly after christmas from MUC to Florida. So maybe we can meet us at MUC. But I don't have any date for my flight yet.
Old Sep 22, 2008, 1:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
i shall be there after christmas as well. maybe we can all meet at Andechs?
Old Sep 22, 2008, 1:27 pm

Programs: If I don´t have it, I don´t need it!
I'm there till the 24th, than off to LHR at 13h ish.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.