Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Announcement: Delay of implementation of test forums supporting graphics

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2008, 1:36 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M
Original Poster

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Exclamation Announcement: Delay of implementation of test forums supporting graphics

FlyerTalk will soon be upgrading to a new version of vBulletin. In order to make this as smooth a transition as possible, the exapnsion of graphics capabilities to the four forums selected in the recent TalkBoard vote will be delayed until the transition has been completed and testing of the software has been performed. Sorry, I don't have an ETA on the latter.

Sincerely,

Spiff, TalkBoard liaison
Old Aug 20, 2008, 10:48 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by Spiff
the exapnsion... in the recent TalkBoard vote will be delayed until the transition has been completed and testing of the software has been performed. Sorry, I don't have an ETA on the latter.
According to Randy's words today, is it safe to say the FT Re-launch on September 2, 2008 will incorporate graphic capability in the 4 chosen test fora?
Old Aug 21, 2008, 8:08 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M
Original Poster

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by lin821
According to Randy's words today, is it safe to say the FT Re-launch on September 2, 2008 will incorporate graphic capability in the 4 chosen test fora?
TalkBoard has not been informed of such a capability - it might be best to direct that question to management.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.