Wiki Posts
Search

PC Spouse Day Pass

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2008, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: One Pass Platinum
PC Spouse Day Pass

I just spent a couple of hours in the Alaska club in Portland. One of the employees told me about an innovative program that would probably pay a lot of dividends on the home front if CO would institute something similar.

An Alaska club member can purchase a day pass for his spouse for a discounted price of $15.

My spouse seldom travels alone, but when she does, the ability to wait between connecting flights in a PC would certainly put a smile on her face, especially with some of the delays being encountered at EWR. If a spouse day pass only cost $15, it would be like an AMEX card -- never leave home without it.
Old Feb 9, 2008, 3:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Use of the AS $15 pass (purchaseable by Boardroom members) is not limited to spousal use. Anyone can use the pass.

Regular price is $25.

IIRC in December 2004 they ran a promo where anyone could buy day passes for $12.50. I definitely stocked up, they made nice stocking stuffers. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.