Search

New routes from CPH

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2007, 6:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBG, M&M SEN, FB Gold
New routes from CPH

From SAS Sales Info:

New routes from CPH - Kiev (KBP) and Bucharest (OTP)
The customers will now get direct flights to the capitals Kiev in Ukraine and Bucharest in Romania, when SAS opens routes to the 2 destinations.

The ambition is to offer the most attractive traffic programme, and with these 2 new routes, SAS will contribute to develop the trade and coorporation between Northern - and the Eastern Europe.
I am happy to open the 2 routes to Kiev and Bucharest, and welcome the customers, Route Manager in SAS Copenhagen Jesper Ellborg tells.

On 01APR08, the first departure from Copenhagen to Bucharest will depart. The route will operate 3 times per week, on day 2, 4, 6.
On 30MAR08, the first departure from Copenhagen to Kiev will depart. The route will operate 3 times per week, on day 3, 5, 7.
The flying time to both destinations is 2,5 hours.
The flights are ready for sale in the normal sales channels.
Old Dec 6, 2007, 6:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBG, M&M SEN, FB Gold
Originally Posted by herro
From SAS Sales Info:

New routes from CPH - Kiev (KBP) and Bucharest (OTP)
The customers will now get direct flights to the capitals Kiev in Ukraine and Bucharest in Romania, when SAS opens routes to the 2 destinations.

The ambition is to offer the most attractive traffic programme, and with these 2 new routes, SAS will contribute to develop the trade and coorporation between Northern - and the Eastern Europe.
I am happy to open the 2 routes to Kiev and Bucharest, and welcome the customers, Route Manager in SAS Copenhagen Jesper Ellborg tells.

On 01APR08, the first departure from Copenhagen to Bucharest will depart. The route will operate 3 times per week, on day 2, 4, 6.
On 30MAR08, the first departure from Copenhagen to Kiev will depart. The route will operate 3 times per week, on day 3, 5, 7.
The flying time to both destinations is 2,5 hours.
The flights are ready for sale in the normal sales channels.
Old news I just saw in a earlier post.... one has to act fast here.
Old Dec 6, 2007, 7:43 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

He he. One needs to be fast...

Subject covered here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=764506

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.