MA: DUB-BKK $303.60 all-in (Business Class)

Subscribe
The flights are on MALEV (OW alliance).
This would be 6.315 miles one way, 12.630 return,
may earn 1.5 or 2.0 x the miles depending on your FFP.

My question is, does this really work? Could someone who
understands the fare rules check this out and let me and
everyone else know, before we jump on this ?

What confuses me is that it says in the fare rules
"FOR ADULT WITH COMPANION" and
"FARES MAY ONLY BE APPLIED FOR 2 ADULTS
TRAVELLING TOGETHER FOR THE ENTIRE JOURNEY."

But then again it does not say anything about anyone having
to buy a full fare ticket. ITA describes the passenger type as CMA
(instead of CMP, which to my understanding is a companion
fare that usually requires the other traveller to buy a full fare ticket)

Looks like at least aa.com lets you book this for two passengers.
The fare seems to be available at least on the
following dates:

Outward journey
Nov 23
Nov 25
Dec 5
Dec 7

Return
Dec 4
Dec 7
Dec 9

Other dates may be available too.
Tickets must be issued on/before Nov.30, 2007.
For those of you (like me) who thought that you could still earn miles in NW WorldPerks for Malev Hungarian, think again. NWA.com now lists the following rules for Malev:

---
**NOTE** Effective August, 1, 2007, WorldPerks members may earn miles on Malev-operated flights between Amsterdam and Budapest only.
Effective June 15, 2007, miles can only be redeemed for travel on Malev-operated flights between Amsterdam and Budapest.
---

-RM
seems to be flexible/date changes allowed
Interesting fare base ITRYCP10.
Sorry - post not required - can see reference to AA.com.
Quote: Interesting fare base ITRYCP10.
Does anybody have the full fare rules?

What means "changes anytime permitted for revalidation"?

This shall be fully changeable, right? I could do the same with the Aeroflot ticket to Hong Kong.
This is amazing. I priced it out on AA.com, and it works. I can't use the fare though. Made it all the way to the purchase page for the dates of 11/23 - 12/4. $607.20 a/i for two people. Hooray to whoever can use it, and a gigantic hooray to the OP! Great find!
Can't get this to price up?

On aa.com, booking DUB-BUD-BKK-BUD-DUB for 2 in J using above dates with any carrier. What else do I need to search for this fare?
Fare Rules - Changes permitted?
Quote: This is amazing. I priced it out on AA.com, and it works. I can't use the fare though. Made it all the way to the purchase page for the dates of 11/23 - 12/4. $607.20 a/i for two people. Hooray to whoever can use it, and a gigantic hooray to the OP! Great find!
But what again fare rules? Changeable if same booking class is available? This is my guess. Worked fine with SU ticket. Any insights?
Right got it! £148.50 each but sadly can't get it to price up into 08. I really can't go away again this year...No really I can't!!

Quote: Can't get this to price up?

On aa.com, booking DUB-BUD-BKK-BUD-DUB for 2 in J using above dates with any carrier. What else do I need to search for this fare?
Pardon the formatting....

"..............
Detailed Fare Rules ITRYCP10

NOTE: The most restrictive set of fare rules applies to the entire itinerary. In addition other fare rules may apply.

City Pair Fare Basis Display Below
DUB to BUD ITRYCP10 Yes
BUD to BKK ITRYCP10
No
BKK to BUD ITRYCP10
No
BUD to DUB ITRYCP10
No

ITRYCP10
Seasonality Not Applicable
Day Time Application Not Applicable
Advance Reservation Ticketing Restrictions RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL SECTORS. WAITLIST NOT PERMITTED. TICKETING MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 72 HOURS AFTER RESERVATIONS ARE MADE. NOTE - TICKETING REQUIREMENT FOR RESERVATION MADE MORE THAN 100 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE TICKETING MUST BE COMPLETED AT LEAST 93 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE. FOR RESERVATIONS MADE BETWEEN 99-11 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE TICKETING MUST BE COMPLETED AT LEAST 7 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE. FOR RESERVATIONS MADE BETWEEN 10-2 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE TICKETING MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 1 DAY AFTER RESERVATIONS ARE MADE. FOR RESERVATIONS MADE WITHIN 1 DAY BEFORE DEPARTURE OR ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE TICKETING MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 1 HOUR AFTER RESERVATIONS ARE MADE. DIFFERENCE COULD EXIST BETWEEN THE CRS LAST TICKETING DATE AND TTL ROBOT REMARK. THE MOST RESTRICTIVE DATE PREVAILS.
Surcharges Not Applicable
Maximum Stay TRAVEL FROM LAST STOPOVER MUST COMMENCE NO LATER THAN 1 MONTH AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN.
Eligibility VALID FOR COMPANION. NOTE - FARES MAY ONLY BE APPLIED FOR 2 ADULTS TRAVELLING TOGETHER FOR THE ENTIRE JOURNEY.
Sales Restrictions TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON/BEFORE 29FEB 08.
Flight Applications THE FARE COMPONENT MUST NOT BE ON ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING MA FLIGHTS 6000 THROUGH 6069 MA FLIGHTS 6072 THROUGH 6113 MA FLIGHTS 6116 THROUGH 6523 MA FLIGHTS 6530 THROUGH 6547 MA FLIGHTS 6550 THROUGH 6551 MA FLIGHTS 6554 THROUGH 6557 MA FLIGHTS 6660 THROUGH 7999. AND THE FARE COMPONENT MUST BE ON ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING ANY MA FLIGHT.
Refunds Reissues Not Applicable
Minimum Stay Not Applicable
Embargo Dates Not Applicable
Penalties CANCELLATIONS BEFORE DEPARTURE CHARGE 15 PERCENT FOR CANCEL/REFUND. AFTER DEPARTURE TICKET IS NON-REFUNDABLE. CHANGES ANY TIME CHANGES PERMITTED FOR REVALIDATION. CHANGES NOT PERMITTED IN CASE OF NO-SHOW.

................."
Quote: Right got it! £148.50 each but sadly can't get it to price up into 08. I really can't go away again this year...No really I can't!!
I had the same problem my international travel is 100% planned until the end of February.

If someone has time they could check if the same glitch have affected other MA destinations. I cannot because I actually have to get some work done today.
Did anybody find any later dates?

Outward journey
Nov 23
Nov 25
Dec 5
Dec 7

Return
Dec 4
Dec 7
Dec 9
already gone????
Quote: CHANGES ANY TIME CHANGES PERMITTED FOR REVALIDATION.
So does this mean we can make changes? Happy to book at this price if there is a chance we can make a date change tomorrow. I will use this to get to BKK to then hop over for my CMB trip!

Quote: If someone has time they could check if the same glitch have affected other MA destinations. I cannot because I actually have to get some work done today.
Oh shame on you The "CMB Weekend" took 4 days out of my life but have 2 good trips now booked thanks to it!