Orbitz $150 for 5+ night and $75 for 3+ night package coupon

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2007, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExecPlat, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Orbitz $150 for 5+ night and $75 for 3+ night package coupon

PROMOTION CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
$150 Promotion Code (SUNANDSKI150 )
Book a qualifying hotel or flight + hotel package to an eligible destination between October 1, 2007, and November 12, 2007, for 3 or more nights for travel between October 1, 2007, and March 31, 2008, via Orbitz and instantly receive $150 off your purchase through the use of the promotion code. Eligible destinations for this promotion code are: Mexico, Caribbean, Hawaii, Florida, and California, Alyeska, AK; Aspen, CO; Attitash, NH; Banff, Canada; Big Bear, CA; Big Sky, MT; Bolton Valley, VT; Breckenridge, CO; Keystone, CO; Copper, CO; Crested Butte, CO; Durango, CO; Grand Targhee, ID; Jackson Hole, WY; Killington, VT; Lake Tahoe, CA & NV; Mammoth, CA; Mount Snow, VT; Okemo, VT; Park City, UT; Deer Valley, UT; The Canyons, UT; Red Lodge, MT; Salt Lake City, UT; Steamboat, CO; Stowe, VT; Stratton, VT; Sugarbush, VT, Sugarloaf, ME; Sun Valley, ID; Sunday River, ME; Taos, NM; Angel Fire, NM; Red River, NM; Telluride, CO; Vail, CO; Beaver Creek, CO; Waterville Valley, NH; Whistler, Canada; Wildcat Mountain, NH; and Winter Park, CO.. To display qualifying hotels or packages, click “I have a promotion code.” and enter the promotion code, then look for hotels or packages marked with the icon “COUPON.” Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per purchase. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.

$75 Promotion Code (SUNANDSKI75)
Book a qualifying hotel or flight + hotel package to an eligible destination between October 1, 2007, and November 12, 2007, for 3 or more nights for travel between October 1, 2007, and March 31, 2008, via Orbitz and instantly receive $75 off your purchase through the use of the promotion code. Eligible destinations for this promotion code are: Mexico, Caribbean, Hawaii, Florida, and California, Alyeska, AK; Aspen, CO; Attitash, NH; Banff, Canada; Big Bear, CA; Big Sky, MT; Bolton Valley, VT; Breckenridge, CO; Keystone, CO; Copper, CO; Crested Butte, CO; Durango, CO; Grand Targhee, ID; Jackson Hole, WY; Killington, VT; Lake Tahoe, CA & NV; Mammoth, CA; Mount Snow, VT; Okemo, VT; Park City, UT; Deer Valley, UT; The Canyons, UT; Red Lodge, MT; Salt Lake City, UT; Steamboat, CO; Stowe, VT; Stratton, VT; Sugarbush, VT, Sugarloaf, ME; Sun Valley, ID; Sunday River, ME; Taos, NM; Angel Fire, NM; Red River, NM; Telluride, CO; Vail, CO; Beaver Creek, CO; Waterville Valley, NH; Whistler, Canada; Wildcat Mountain, NH; and Winter Park, CO.. To display qualifying hotels or packages, click “I have a promotion code.” and enter the promotion code, then look for hotels or packages marked with the icon “COUPON.” Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per purchase. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.
Old Oct 1, 2007, 5:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExecPlat, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Someone reported it worked on hotel only as well. Give it a try.
Old Oct 1, 2007, 8:13 pm

I saw this posted on another website and have been trying to get it to kick out a hotel that offers this deal in Stowe, VT (their terms indicate some hotel in Stowe is participating), but no luck. I really wish when they had promotions like this, they made it somewhat easy to actually take advantage of them, like 'click here to list all participating hotels or select state'.
Old Oct 1, 2007, 10:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
I tried a sample 3-dayer in Hawaii, hotel only, and it wouldn't take SUNANDSKI150 but did take SUNANDSKI75, regardless of cost level of the hotel (Hotel rates in Hawaii are really murder these days, BTW). Expanded it to 5 days and it did accept SUNANDSKI150.

So I suspect they made an error in the T&Cs and will take the $150 off a 5-day hotel-only and the $75 off a 3-day, which would make more sense than having 2 discounts with the same terms but different amounts. Not that I would mind saving $50/night on a 3-nighter in Waikiki. So if anyone gets the $150-off to work on 3 days hotel-only, do report.

Absent that, it looks like we have either $25 or $30 off per night. Any suggestions for hotels near the bottom of the price scale in the less-expensive spots (say, Florida or Mexico or maybe parts of California) that would turn into real deals with this? I wouldn't be opposed to combining it with some flash-in-the-pan Spirit Airlines sale for an inexpensive 3-dayer in Florida.
Old Oct 2, 2007, 6:44 am

Programs: PC Plat. Ambassador, DL PM
Works on hotel only and can be combined with other discounts and bonus. For example, hotels in Lake Tahoe or Las Vegas give 20% off before the $150 coupon is used.

$110/nt x 5 nights = $550 - 20% = $440 - $150 = $290

Total savings of 47% or $260

Seems not to work for rooms under $100 or...?
Old Oct 2, 2007, 9:12 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Not sure if this deserves its own thread but Tahoe Inn in Lake Tahoe works out to 39 cents per night + tax ($30.39 per night before the coupon). Oct 18-23.
Old Oct 8, 2007, 1:17 pm

Amazing deals in Orlando with this code:

5-nights at the Legacy Grand Hotel & Suites for $33.71, including taxes and fees. Many other hotels available for $50-$75 inclusive.

5-nights at Disney's Pop Century or All-Star Resorts for $212.46, including taxes and fees. That's only $42.49/night, including taxes & fees!!! [This price is only available when Disney is offering $59 rates at their value resorts, which means most Sunday check-ins and Friday check-outs through the end of the year.]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.