Community
Wiki Posts
Search

7500 Miles for db Finanz &Vermögensplanung

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2003, 8:07 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
7500 Miles for db Finanz &Vermögensplanung

Got a letter from M&M last week which says that I will get 7500 miles if I agree to schedule an appoinment with Deutsche Bank to have a planning session/analysis of my finances. Read it over and over to check if I have to spend any money or sign up for anything. All seems OK with no strings attached.

Two questions:

Has anyone done this?

Would you reveal all your finances and agree to a sales pitch for a private retirement/savings fund management(that what they are trying to get from me I guess) with a sales rep for 7500 miles?

Regards Oliver
Old Nov 18, 2003, 11:10 am

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
I am already a customer and never got a mile thru Deutsche Bank. Do you also have a link ? Or can someone forward an email related to that because I will go to such a session on Thursday to invest! Appointment already made. But they do not know at my branch how to give me the miles !
Old Nov 18, 2003, 2:37 pm

Got this too, but I dont like to have one of those foxy morons from Deutsche Bank at my home.
Old Nov 19, 2003, 3:45 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., AA Exec PLT, Bonvoy Ambassador, HH Plat., IHG Spire Ambassador, Hyatt Discoverist
I did that in June of this year...at the time they offered 15.000 miles. They were duly recorded in my accuont after I calld DB to make sure they post the miles.

The talk to the guys from DB was interesting enough, it was free, no obligations, no hassle. Go for it!
Old Nov 19, 2003, 4:48 am

Programs: Herz PC, Gold Starwood, Platinum Holiday Inn
Can somebody please post the phone number ??
thanks
Juergen
Old Nov 19, 2003, 10:56 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Tazmania:
Got this too, but I dont like to have one of those foxy morons from Deutsche Bank at my home.</font>
What the heck is a "foxy moron"? Something like a squared circle?
Old Nov 20, 2003, 12:59 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

The phone number is 01803-240010

Regards Oliver
Old Feb 9, 2004, 3:33 am

Programs: AY-G, TK*S, AB-S, EY, LH, DL, UA, BA, AA, all hotel programmes
i was targeted for this 7500 miles promo. do i have to let this guy come home to me, or can i meet him at the bank and get 7,500 miles for a smalltalk?
Old Feb 10, 2004, 4:24 am

Programs: LH Sen; BA Gold; HH Diamond; *W Gold
As stated before, the June promo got you 15k miles for getting an appointment AT the bank. So no need for making coffee for the banker.

Did anybody who took the 15k tried the 7.5k promo again?
Old Feb 15, 2004, 4:51 am
Original Poster

I responded to the letter and called the number in the first week of december.

The DB guy called me within a day and wanted to meet me. I said that I am not eager for a personal visit and would like to do this over the phone and mail. He asked me a few questions and sent me a word form to fill up. Once I sent hime the form back he a had a few questions and then sent me the analysis in a folder thru the mail a few days later (dec 19). The miles are yet to post, but I have his letter and the original invite from M&M, so I will submit the two to M&M this week via mail and ask for my miles.

Regards

Oliver
Old Nov 15, 2004, 7:04 am
Original Poster

The miles posted 8 weeks later
Old Nov 17, 2004, 2:52 pm

Programs: LH FTL; bahn.comfort
Originally Posted by oliver2002

Has anyone done this?
I did it and recived the miles three days later.
Cheers,
Tim

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.