My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]

Subscribe
Oh, and by the way all, the "Roo" promotion is working for the 2L caps as I don't have any 20 oz. caps!
Quote: Ozzie --

Can you again go over what this Sprite promotion allegedly is? I thought it was just a chance to win something, not a lock on bonus points.
I need to get another sprite cap and do a screen capture. All I know is the splash screen has both the '10 bonus points' and the spiel about the NBA. Problem is that I found all the Sprite caps jogging and walking so until I find some more Sprite litter nothing I can do
Got my points for ROO. All points posted including Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and one Powerade cap that I tried.
New 10 point tweet for "show your heart". 10 points did not post immediately/yet.
$20 FTD card for 150 points (reg: 400 points) is the Wednesday deal.

Better than some recent ones, but meh.
Just read on the MCR facebook page that they removed the '10' portion for the Sprite bonus points so it now shows you have ' ' bonus points. Now I have no proof it existed and they never contacted me as promised. A few folks have a whopping 10 bonus points TOTAL added so if you did it over 3 days (15 max codes) you *may* get 10 bonus points, not 150 as promised on the splash screen.

Really Coke, are you that hard up?
Early heads-up from over at SD. Diet Coke double bonus on caps only on Valentine's Day!

Link: http://www.mycokerewards.com/getExtraPoints.do
Quote: New 10 point tweet for "show your heart". 10 points did not post immediately/yet.
Quite a few people mentioned not getting the 10 points for the tweet.

My roo bonus points posted. All from 20oz powerade caps.
Quote: Quite a few people mentioned not getting the 10 points for the tweet.

My roo bonus points posted. All from 20oz powerade caps.
My 2 roo caps pointed as well; but still nothing from the tweet. I even tweeted a second time two days later.
I have started get confirmations of shipments of the free 20 oz coupons for the promotion that happened the other day.
Quote: still nothing from the tweet. I even tweeted a second time two days later.
Wouldn't it be a shame if the tweet was changed to something like "Coke refuses to credit the tweet bonus points - boycott Coke". I assume they check to see you tweeted, not what you tweeted
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieOzzyQuite
a few people mentioned not getting the 10 points for the tweet.
Are you checking My Account at the top of the page? If you go there and check January 2013, you should see them.

2013 Coke Big Game Bonus Points Twitter 1/25/13 + 10

2013 Coke Big Game Bonus Points Video 1/25/13 + 10
Quote: Are you checking My Account at the top of the page? If you go there and check January 2013, you should see them.

2013 Coke Big Game Bonus Points Twitter 1/25/13 + 10

2013 Coke Big Game Bonus Points Video 1/25/13 + 10
Wrong tweet. This was a recent tweet promotion, within the last few days.
Quote: I have started get confirmations of shipments of the free 20 oz coupons for the promotion that happened the other day.
Received notification of 1 of them, but that's it.
Quote: I even tweeted a second time two days later.
Here's something interesting, I called customer service and they said I got bonus points for that tweet back on February 1st. I didn't send any tweets that day, but I bet yah there was a back door method posted here so I got bonus points for a tweet I didn't tweet LOL. May have been the same for others, it shows up as "2013 Diet Coke Heart Truth Twitter Bonus Points" in your redemption history.
358  408  448  452  453  454  455  456  457  458  459  460  461  462  463  464  468  508  558