My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]

Subscribe
Just won 30 pts at playatmcd.com. Anybody else?
Where can i find my referral link at? do I still get points for it?
GARGH, I missed the Best Buy cards. If they pop up again, could someone please PM me so I receive an email notification? I am sitting on a boatload of points that need redeeming, and electronics gift cards are the best value for my needs.
I need to use up three more 30 points Wendy's codes by the end of November and I'm done with MCR for this year. I'm going to pile up the points so I can use them to re-qualify for PCR Platinum through 2012. Hopefully they will return their sign up bonuses next year.
Quote: I need to use up three more 30 points Wendy's codes by the end of November and I'm done with MCR for this year. I'm going to pile up the points so I can use them to re-qualify for PCR Platinum through 2012. Hopefully they will return their sign up bonuses next year.
K
Quote: K
how do you do a one word answer

i thought there was a minimum character response?
Quote: how do you do a one word answer

i thought there was a minimum character response?
The quote might be counting towards the minimum character response.
Quote: GARGH, I missed the Best Buy cards. If they pop up again, could someone please PM me so I receive an email notification? I am sitting on a boatload of points that need redeeming, and electronics gift cards are the best value for my needs.
I recently ordered The Simpsons: Season Thirteen DVD for 425 points. It costs $39.99 at Best Buy. I'm not sure how their return system works but you might be able to tell them you received it as a present and already have one, and ask for an in-store credit for exchange.
2,000 pcr points are gone

Guess will have to wait for next month
500 Points OUT OF STOCK
The 500 Priority Club points are Out of Stock. If they remain out of stock permanently, there is simply no point to MCR anymore.
Quote: The 500 Priority Club points are Out of Stock. If they remain out of stock permanently, there is simply no point to MCR anymore.
Ughh I was going to go redeem today but no sense in doing that now; as for permanently out of stock, maybe you never know but if past history is an indicator of the future, they will be back
2011 Program Extension
Does anyone know if MCR has officially been extended through 2011? I can't find anything on the MCR website stating it has. In fact, in the FAQ section there is still a reference to the 2010 extension.

Also, I had received an email by this time last year directly from MCR announcing the 2010 extension.
Quote: Does anyone know if MCR has officially been extended through 2011? I can't find anything on the MCR website stating it has. In fact, in the FAQ section there is still a reference to the 2010 extension.

Also, I had received an email by this time last year directly from MCR announcing the 2010 extension.
It has been officially extended. Info is available on MCR website.
Quote: The 500 Priority Club points are Out of Stock. If they remain out of stock permanently, there is simply no point to MCR anymore.
MCR has offered several new rewards in the past few weeks that have tremendous value, in fact they are the best I've seen since this summer. The $25 gift cards for 500 points were pretty good, but when you can redeem less than 350 MCR points for items that retail for $40 (and can potentially be returned for cash or store credit) that's over 10 cents per point. That means that a Coke cap lying on the sidewalk is potentially worth over 30 cents.
Quote: you can redeem less than 350 MCR points for items that retail for $40
Care to elaborate on which items these may be? PM is fine if you prefer it to be private.
163  213  253  257  258  259  260  261  262  263  264  265  266  267  268  269  273  313  363