2006 PM 125K MQM Threshold benefits promo

Old Sep 5, 2006, 8:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
2006 PM 125K MQM Threshold benefits promo

Reach 125K MQMs and get the choice of either:

- 25.000 bonus miles
- 10K MQMs carried over to 2007
- 12 month CRC membership

Enroll at www.delta.com/exclusiverewards by October 15.

Of course, only those PMs that were/are targetted receive the extra goody of their choice, all others (even if reaching 125K MQMs) get nothing.
Old Sep 5, 2006, 12:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

rcs, has it gone live yet? I tried but am "not eligible" which I find incredibly strange as I am ALWAYS eligible.
Old Sep 5, 2006, 12:20 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by hfly
rcs, has it gone live yet? I tried but am "not eligible" which I find incredibly strange as I am ALWAYS eligible.
Yes, here's what I got after entering my details and making my selection:

You're En Route to Your Reward

You've successfully registered.

Keep it up! You're now on pace to receive 25,000 bonus miles when you reach 125,000 Medallion Qualification Miles by December 31, 2006. Start planning your next trip today, and reap the rewards of flying Delta.
Old Sep 5, 2006, 12:33 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Starwood GM
Not eligible. I have already purchased sufficient tickets to re-qualify for PM.

Now there is less incentive for me to undertake any more travel on DL this year. Knowing that others are being temped with extra goodies to exceed 125K, I am leaning towards taking my remaining business elsewhere whenever possible.
Old Sep 5, 2006, 12:33 pm

Programs: DL; AA; UA; CO; LHLX; NZ; QR; EK; BA
Haven't received any notification or invitation but it worked for me as well when I entered my details....
Old Sep 5, 2006, 12:38 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Kahuna
Not eligible. I have already purchased sufficient tickets to re-qualify for PM.

Now there is less incentive for me to undertake any more travel on DL this year. Knowing that others are being temped with extra goodies to exceed 125K, I am leaning towards taking my remaining business elsewhere whenever possible.
Just out of curiosity, by measure of MQMs showing up in your account on delta.com, approximately how many MQMs short of PM requalification are you currently?

I requalified for PM around mid-February but kept my SkyMiles account well below the 125k MQM level for just such a reason.
Old Sep 5, 2006, 12:46 pm

Programs: Delta,THY
I have Amex plat which already gives me the CRC lounges, which of the other 2 is a better one to pick? Any suggestions
Old Sep 5, 2006, 12:58 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Starwood GM
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Just out of curiosity, by measure of MQMs showing up in your account on delta.com, approximately how many MQMs short of PM requalification are you currently?
My account currently shows 51k MQM's and ticketed trips for another 45k this calendar year. Amex will provide another 10k MQMs. I have another two unticketed TATL trips to make and was tempted to use the new JFL-LGW BE service. With no incentive will likely purchase BA tickets instead.
Old Sep 5, 2006, 1:17 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
Originally Posted by Kahuna
My account currently shows 51k MQM's and ticketed trips for another 45k this calendar year. Amex will provide another 10k MQMs. I have another two unticketed TATL trips to make and was tempted to use the new JFL-LGW BE service. With no incentive will likely purchase BA tickets instead.
Why, I don't know what class of service you plan on buying with BA, but will they give you 100% bonus miles and CRC access at a minimum? I do see that you live in Utah.

Have you considered VS? You can earn MQMs there as well.
Old Sep 5, 2006, 1:21 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
Well, I was eligible... have 63,000 MQMs and about 25,000 more booked (with the AMEX threshold bonus). But I backed out because I wanted to think about which offer to take. The CRC is moot because of Amex platinum card. But 10K MQM vs. 25K SkyMiles... which is the better option, not that I am likely to hit 125 K MQMs anyway?
Old Sep 5, 2006, 1:40 pm

Programs: DL DM, Starwood Plat, Hertz 5*
I was eligible (I made PM in June but I have been flying other carriers in order to maintain my status over there). I don't know if 10K MQM will motivate me to fly the rest of my air travel w/ Delta for the year. Maintaining status on other airlines is more of a priority at the moment.
Old Sep 5, 2006, 3:01 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
I enrolled, but probably won't pursue the goal of 125K MQM's. Not worth it to me.
Old Sep 5, 2006, 3:03 pm

Programs: Prefer to stay where the herded cats are staying, IHG , Hyatt gold, bottom fish in other chains
Not eligible

I have 105k mqms for 2006 but "not eligible".....

What gives? How do they do this? I would think they would love to have me purchasing more tix for this year....Go figure...
Old Sep 5, 2006, 3:45 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by dedehans
I have 105k mqms for 2006 but "not eligible".....

What gives? How do they do this? I would think they would love to have me purchasing more tix for this year....Go figure...
Maybe it's for those with __,000 - __,000 MQMs year-to-date (at the time of coming up with the "eligible" list) where the range is something like a number greater than 60k but less than 105k? Maybe from a cost perspective they are targeting only a segment of such persons for reasons related to not overextending themselves for business that will come their way?

Personally, I don't like targeted promotions that are not open to all, especially when it involves a relatively high business-relationship threshhold (i.e., 125k MQMs) to begin with.
Old Sep 5, 2006, 5:04 pm

Programs: DL GM/MM; AS MVP-G
So which of the 3 options is best? I'm not sure which to choose. My company provides me with an airline club membership of my choice, so it's really no big deal. But the 25k or 10kMQM is a tough choice for me....

BTW...I did not receive a target email, but *was* able to register for the link...and I'm between 65-75k MQM for the year....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.