Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please welcome the CO Insider!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2006, 12:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Please welcome the CO Insider!

It is my privilege today to announce the arrival of an official Continental Airlines lurker here on FlyerTalk! His handle is CO Insider and his official title at Continental is Managing Director of Customer Experience.

CO Insider has been with Continental for 11 years, and is a fellow airline fanatic. He is well versed in air travel, having traveled on over 250 airlines and through over 400 commercial airports. He will be here to make clarifications when needed and to take action when appropriate. While he has not been to either of the past get-togethers in Houston, I am sure we will be seeing him in the future.

I do need to make a special mention of someone else as part of this announcement. This would never have been possible without the tireless efforts of our own Cigarman. His incessant lobbying for an official Continental lurker has finally led Continental into action.

By having an official lurker, Continental is acknowledging that we all can benefit from a direct dialogue and more interaction.

Thanks again to Cigarman and Welcome CO Insider!!!!!

Xyzzy
CO forum moderator
Old Jun 9, 2006, 12:36 pm
Suspended

indeed Thanks to both Cigar and CO Insider.

That is as long as its a useful outlet. Unlike the so called 800 We Care which I find to be more 800 We Dont Care.

William over at the SPG Forum gets things done, and has been able to get things changed also. I hope that CO Insider will be able to follow what William has been able to do for Us at SPG.
Old Jun 9, 2006, 12:41 pm

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1.3MM Gold, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott L-T Plat, Hertz PC
Thumbs up

Thanks cigarman and welcome CO Insider.
Old Jun 9, 2006, 12:44 pm

Location: Lat. N41., Long. W-75, in the NJ foothills of the Poconos
Programs: Ex-Con Million Miler, UA MM, CO Plat dozen, Onepass member since 1988
Arrow Hint!

It was really cool when Starwood Lurker was lurking around at the CO DO 2 in IAH passing out 1/2 off *wood discount coupons.

Hint!

Hint!

B7
Old Jun 9, 2006, 12:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United, American, Delta, Hyatt, Hilton, Hertz, Marriott
Excellent news! Welcome to our official CO lurker.
Old Jun 9, 2006, 12:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kommissar Giga-Posting Direktor, PWP; Fasano Nouveau Aristocrat; CO Platinum; BD Gold; MR Gold
CO Insider,

Welcome to FT and the CO board! I look forward to your participation in our many interesting discussions and hope you enjoy your time here. Many thanks to Cigarman for arranging an official CO lurker.
Old Jun 9, 2006, 12:55 pm
Company Representative, United Airlines

Long Time Listener, First Time Poster

Thanks everybody. It's great to be here and I look forward to adding value where I can. Also, I'd like to ditto thanks to cigarman, and to all of you, for getting this forum the visibility it needs and deserves.

Last edited by UA Insider; Jun 9, 2006 at 1:20 pm
Old Jun 9, 2006, 12:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
This is the sort of thing that keeps me flying CO. After months of seeing Lurker in action over on the SPG board, I wondered why CO hadn't done the same, given its innovative streak with the official DOs and whatnot. Excellent development...welcome, CO Insider.
Old Jun 9, 2006, 1:08 pm

Programs: AA(2MM)-Plt, HH-Gld, HY-Glb, ICAmb-Plt, SPG-Plt (Life), AMEX-Plt
Welcome, CO Insider!

Welcome to FlyerTalk! Really glad just to know that there's an official designee representing Continental now! (...in addition to our own cigarman)
Old Jun 9, 2006, 1:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Welcome Aboard, CO Insider!

This is a great addition to FT, thanks for your participation!
Old Jun 9, 2006, 1:24 pm

Welcome to the insanity!

Seriously, it is good to have you on board. If anything, I am sure you will be a great source of information and have the ability to reign in controversies with "the official word".
Old Jun 9, 2006, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
Good luck

Hope we don't drive you tooooo crazy CO Insider!! Hope this is a good experience for you as well as us. ^
Old Jun 9, 2006, 1:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA-2MM; GalacticXpress-Irridium
Welcome CO Insider!!
Yet another reason why the CO board on FT is a cut above all others.

Thanks Cigarman ^
Old Jun 9, 2006, 1:46 pm

I would like to throw in my own welcome to the CO board here on FT.
Old Jun 9, 2006, 1:51 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Alaska MVP; Free Agent Super Duper Diamond Treasure Chest ;)
Valuable Asset to FT

Welcome Insider and thanks to all who made this possible. ^ ^

Last edited by knit-in; Jun 9, 2006 at 8:23 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.