Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Non-J lounge in Delhi

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2005, 12:06 am
Original Poster

Non-J lounge in Delhi

Here's the situation. Jack and Jill have no status but are flying CO in December DEL-EWR-SFO (11:45pm departure). Jill's cousin Jane will also be leaving DEL that night DEL-MXP-XXX on AZ (2:50 am departure). All travel in Y.

I won't be present, but I'd like them to have access to some sort of lounge, especially with 3 hours between the two departures. The best idea I could come up with was to buy Jill a 60-day NW WorldClub membership ($85) that would allow access for her and two guests to the Clipper Lounge. Jack and Jill could also use that membership for their layovers in EWR as well as some other domestic travel she has this season. My only worry is that when they arrive at the airport ~9:30pm, Jane won't be able to get a boarding pass from AZ and will be stuck alone outside security.

Is anybody familiar with DEL and can give feedback on this plan?
Old Nov 8, 2005, 10:22 am

If you ahve a diners club card you can sue the below lounge (with a guest) - a co-card holder is also eligable. Otherwise I would discreetly ask if you can use the lounge for a fee - showing a few 10 dollar bills.

New Delhi Domestic Airport -- Delhi, India

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------

Lounge Name: ITC Port Lounge
Lounge Location: Terminal 1B
Telephone: 91-11-25675283

Hours Open: 5 am to 11 pm
Languages Spoken: English and Hindi
Entry Conditions: Conditions of entry to any Diners Club Airport Lounge may change from time to time, subject to policies and procedures imposed by airport security.
Amenities Offered: Flight information, newspapers, magazines, soft beverages and refreshments
Fees: Complimentary for Diners Club Cardmembers. Guest fees are as per normal menu rates at lounge.
Old Dec 2, 2006, 11:35 am

Programs: AA EXP 5 Mil, UA Global Services, BA Gold, DL Diamond, SPG Plat75, Hilton Diamond
Mastercard as well

I believe many Mastercard brands allow access to the Clipper lounge. This is in addition to the Diners.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.