New: Executive Bonus on Air Canada!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2005, 10:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA,Amex,Hilton,Hyatt,SPG
New: Executive Bonus on Air Canada!

Latest News:
Up to 50% Executive Bonus on Air Canada flights
As of April 1, 2005, Senator and Frequent Traveller members also receive a 25% Executive Bonus on Air Canada flights.
HON Circle members receive an Executive Bonus of 50%. The miles will be credited to your account and now they also will count as status miles.
Old Mar 27, 2005, 1:19 pm

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by Dennis
Latest News:
Up to 50% Executive Bonus on Air Canada flights
As of April 1, 2005, Senator and Frequent Traveller members also receive a 25% Executive Bonus on Air Canada flights.
HON Circle members receive an Executive Bonus of 50%. The miles will be credited to your account and now they also will count as status miles.
good move - hope, other airlines (namely TG and SQ) will re-establish the Exec. Bonus too...
Old Mar 27, 2005, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by daumueller
good move - hope, other airlines (namely TG and SQ) will re-establish the Exec. Bonus too...
Yep. When most major *A carriers count towards HON, I might consider ditching UA 1K and credit those miles to LH in order to become HON. But not before MUC has its own HON/FC terminal. Until then, there's simply no incentive. Which is kind of funny, because LH ground staff tells me that there are by far more HONs living in the MUC area than around FRA.
Old Mar 27, 2005, 3:14 pm

Programs: :enrolleyes:+, :drôleyes:
Originally Posted by flysurfer
Which is kind of funny, because LH ground staff tells me that there are by far more HONs living in the MUC area than around FRA.
This is probably the very reason why they keep procrastinating
Old Mar 27, 2005, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by andre1970
This is probably the very reason why they keep procrastinating
Hehe, but they didn't procrastrinate basing their new private jet service in MUC. Quite contradictory, methinks...
Old Mar 27, 2005, 8:34 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Hehe, but they didn't procrastrinate basing their new private jet service in MUC. Quite contradictory, methinks...
I guess the availability of space and more runway capacity had to do something with the netjets service starting in MUC first. The HON Terminal started in FRA because of the higher number of F flights transiting/starting there.
Old Mar 28, 2005, 1:06 am

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by oliver2002
I guess the availability of space and more runway capacity had to do something with the netjets service starting in MUC first. The HON Terminal started in FRA because of the higher number of F flights transiting/starting there.
the BIG question is not when MUC will get a HON Terminal... The _real_ question is, when NUE will get it
Old Mar 28, 2005, 2:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Exactly THAT is contradictory. Why stripping F from MUC planes when there are more HONs than anywhere else? Why building a new TERMINAL in FRA when most people there are only transferring and have to use the often overcrowded F lounges, while the terminal 200m away stays almost empty?

But I have a feeling they are already reversing this, just look at MUC-CLT. Used to be "new C only", but starting today, F is back in the 340.

Last edited by flysurfer; Mar 28, 2005 at 6:48 am
Old Mar 28, 2005, 6:28 am
Suspended

Ohhh maybe I will renew my SEN status with LH now I have a J class to SYD coming up, with the bonus it could add 50K to my account right away. Nice
Old Mar 29, 2005, 3:58 am

Great news!
Old Mar 29, 2005, 8:43 am

Programs: BA[G], SQ[G], TK[G], DL[PM], EY[G], AF[S], IC[Amb], HH[G]
hi dennis, may you post the URL where you this info, please?
thank you
cheers luke
Old Mar 29, 2005, 9:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by paffendorf
hi dennis, may you post the URL where you this info, please?
thank you
cheers luke
http://portal.lufthansa.com/online/portal/!ut/p/_s.7_0_A/7_0_4VGS?cID=6_0_UFQ&nID=7_0_4VFU&l=en&nodeid=1441 508#Air%20Canada

and page 108 LH Exclusive April 2005
Old Mar 29, 2005, 9:59 am

Programs: BA[G], SQ[G], TK[G], DL[PM], EY[G], AF[S], IC[Amb], HH[G]
Thank Youuuuuuuuu!!!!
Old Mar 29, 2005, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by paffendorf
Thank Youuuuuuuuu!!!!
my pleasure
Old Mar 29, 2005, 11:15 am

Programs: LH HON, AF FB Platinum
Yep. When most major *A carriers count towards HON, I might consider ditching UA 1K and credit those miles to LH in order to become HON. But not before MUC has its own HON/FC terminal. Until then, there's simply no incentive. Which is kind of funny, because LH ground staff tells me that there are by far more HONs living in the MUC area than around FRA.
The same thing has been told to me too. As I've heard, LH is working for an intermediatesolution fot HONs and F-pax in MUC till the new terminal will be opened in autumn 2006. That's urgent because today the H-Sen-Lounge in MUC has been crowded again. A lot of euro bonus dold-members as very often in MUC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.