Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FHR Code for Hyatt.com

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2005, 4:03 pm
Original Poster

FHR Code for Hyatt.com

I think the most annoying part of the FHR program is that we have to call Amex, go through the voice menu, and then the "security" questions before obtaining a simple rate quote. So, in the spirit of simplying our lives, here is the corporate code to use on Hyatt.com in the corp id field to obtain the FHR rates. I have not checked to see if it works with all Hyatts that are part of the program, but it appears to at least work with the Park Hyatts.

CR60354

Sorry if this is old news - it's tough to know without the search feature. I have found searching using google incredibly useless.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 4:47 pm

Programs: Centurion, VS Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by vault321
I think the most annoying part of the FHR program is that we have to call Amex, go through the voice menu, and then the "security" questions before obtaining a simple rate quote. .

Wow - that's really useful! Does anyone know other codes for other hotel groups eg Mandarin Oriental?
Old Mar 22, 2005, 5:38 pm

Originally Posted by razflyer
Wow - that's really useful! Does anyone know other codes for other hotel groups eg Mandarin Oriental?

Only AXC and FHR for R C , but iI think that is common knowledge.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 6:56 pm

Thanks - that's very helpful!
Old Mar 22, 2005, 7:06 pm

I think the most annoying part of the FHR program is that we have to call Amex, go through the voice menu, and then the "security" questions before obtaining a simple rate quote. So, in the spirit of simplying our lives, here is the corporate code to use on Hyatt.com in the corp id field to obtain the FHR rates. I have not checked to see if it works with all Hyatts that are part of the program, but it appears to at least work with the Park Hyatts.

CR60354

Sorry if this is old news - it's tough to know without the search feature. I have found searching using google incredibly useless.
I agree and appreciate the info. They want you to verify so much information just for a quote. One time I jokingly told the agent "Am I applying for a new card product?". They wanted to confirm my Acct #, Last Four of SS#, etc.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 7:15 pm

Programs: Starwood Residences Owner, AA 1MM, MP Gold, Avis-Hertz PC, Ritz Gold
I think the most annoying part of the FHR program is that we have to call Amex, go through the voice menu, and then the "security" questions before obtaining a simple rate quote.
You know your travel agent could just book the FHR rate as long as they are linked to AX (which 3/4 of agents are). It is a pain though to go through their automated system.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 9:26 pm

Programs: SPG Gold,Amex Cent,IC RA,HH Diamond,Marriott Gold,Hyatt Dia,LH FTL,CX Diam,FB Plat
Hyatt Europe

I`ve been successfull with RPPCR91711 in Germany(Hamburg+Berlin tested) and Zürich/CH
Old Mar 22, 2005, 9:29 pm

Programs: SPG Gold,Amex Cent,IC RA,HH Diamond,Marriott Gold,Hyatt Dia,LH FTL,CX Diam,FB Plat
Old Mar 23, 2005, 9:11 am

Hilton is N9876464, which works at the Waldorf Towers in NY and Sunset Key Guest Cottages in Key West (I think those are the only Hilton managed properties in the FHR program, but if there are others the code would work there too). Note that the rates that come on on the Hilton website specifically state that you must book through AMEX and cannot book on the website - but at least you can view the rates.
Old Mar 24, 2005, 5:58 pm

Programs: CENTURION, SPG-Gold, HH-Diamond, ANA-SFC, JAL-JGC, MX-Diamond, LHW Access, CLUB 5C, IHG Platinum
CR60354

vault321,

Thanks! That's really helpful.

I know some hotel codes.

Hilton Hotel

FHR=N9876464

Ritz-Carlton

FHR Rate=FHR
Centurion Programme Rate=AXC
AmEx Selects Rate=AMX
AmEx Corporate Rate=AXP
Ritz-Carlton Family=RTZ

Mandarin Oriental Hotel

AmEx Seasonal Choices=AMEXMO
But it's untill 30 April 2005.
Benefits are breakfast for two and $50 discount.

I'd like to know FHR rate code for MO!
Old Mar 25, 2005, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by ringbahn
I`ve been successfull with RPPCR91711 in Germany(Hamburg+Berlin tested) and Zürich/CH
For which hotel group?
Old Mar 26, 2005, 2:56 pm

Golly, anyone know the FHR code for Holiday Inns?
Old Mar 28, 2005, 6:01 am

For which hotel group?
Sorry razflyer,it`s for Hyatt.
Old May 6, 2007, 2:55 am

I think the most annoying part of the FHR program is that we have to call Amex...so, here is the corporate code to use on Hyatt.com in the corp id field to obtain the FHR rates. : CR60354
This code doesn't seem to work now - anyone have an updated code?
Old May 6, 2007, 1:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
It works - try 60354 instead of CR60354. I got Moscow rates just last Friday.

Perhaps your target Hyatt is not in FHR?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.