Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Finnair - bring your own sleeping bag

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2005, 3:29 am
Original Poster

Has anybody experienced how cold it can be on Finnair MD-11 aircrafts? I have flown with Finnair twice lately(always in economy and for some reason always on 59L window seat) and according to my experience about four or five hours inflight temperature in cabin (especially near window) will start dropping significantly. I had two blankets last night and still it was very chilly. I am not sure wheter this is intentional and part of "flying Nordic carrier" experience or simply caused by the age of those old MD-11s.

Last edited by fokker50; Feb 7, 2005 at 3:56 am
Old Feb 9, 2005, 12:32 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
On this side of the Atnantic, we have similar issues - fly in a Boeing 757 at the exit row, and you should be prepared to be well chilled by arrival.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.