Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Fly 1 RT by 10/31 for 10K EQM bonus (mpd h34)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2004, 1:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat

Probably targeted...but please add to Bonus Miles Master Thread. As usual, no credit for government travel.

This one puts me in the FT 1000 thread club!

Link to register:

http://www.united.com/promoreg?title...r&pcode=MPDH34

----------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Boraxo,

You can earn 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles. Just register and complete a paid, qualifying roundtrip on an E-Ticket(SM) in United First® (F or P class), United Business® (C class) or United Economy® (Y, B or M class) from September 15 through October 31, 2004. Your Elite Qualifying Miles will be automatically deposited into your Mileage Plus account.

We look forward to giving you even more reasons to fly United, and hope to have you flying with us again soon.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 1. Offer valid for travel from September 15 through October 31, 2004. 2. Not combinable with other offers. 3. Offer may be earned a maximum of one time. 4. Offer valid on qualifying paid, published fares in F, P, C, Y, B, M booking classes only. Offer not valid on government fares. 5. Elite Qualifying Miles count toward elite status and do not count toward award redemption. 6. Travel must be completed by Mileage Plus members who purchase a qualifying roundtrip ticket. Flights must be credited to the Mileage Plus account to qualify. 7. Valid only on flights operated by United, United Express® and Ted(SM) and not applicable on United-marketed code-share flights operated by other carriers. 8. Offer valid for recipients of this e-mail only. 9. Valid only for residents of U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands with tickets purchased in these locations. 10. Registration is required to qualify for this offer. 11. E-Ticket purchase required. 12. Roundtrip travel required. A roundtrip is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel beginning in the outbound destination city back to the first origin city with all segments on United, United Express or Ted. Open jaw itineraries do not qualify. 13. Elite Qualifying Miles are in addition to paid flight miles and any applicable elite and class-of-service bonuses. 14. Miles will be deposited 6–8 weeks after qualifying travel. 15. Offer subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Miles accrued and awards issued are subject to the rules of the United Mileage Plus program. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. United and Mileage Plus are registered service marks. For complete details about the Mileage Plus program, visit united.com/mileageplus. (MPD H34)
Old Sep 15, 2004, 2:17 pm

Yet another reason I'm happy to be a 1K...nothing else will matter anymore.

I just wish there was a 200K club...I'l be there soon.

Randomman
Old Sep 15, 2004, 6:06 pm

Programs: NorthSails® | Starboard | ION
Exclamation Targeted & Non-combinable

Originally Posted by Boraxo
Probably targeted...but please add to Bonus Miles Master Thread. As usual, no credit for government travel.

This one puts me in the FT 1000 thread club!
Congratulations on your 1000th post, Boraxo.

The offer is definitely targeted (8) and non-combinable (2).

Edited to note that I put a link for this in the promotions thread I started.

Last edited by WindFlyer; Sep 15, 2004 at 10:42 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.