Wiki Posts
Search

All Current Promo

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2004, 4:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM | BA Silver
Lightbulb All Current Promos

Its not complete, but maybe its a good start. Can we make it a sticky? If you have more PM me. Tried to stick to mostly flight promos.

5K Referral Bonus
MPD144

EQM For Ticket Price
MPD774

2500 Bonus Miles D.C.
MPD824

another 2500 Bonus Miles D.C. Promo
MPDA84

Around the World
MPDA44

20,000 Miles for New Mileage Plus Visa
Link

$25 e-cert & 2500 Bonus Miles IAD/DCA/BWI R/T
MPD884

Earn up to 50,000 bonus miles on flights to Osaka
MPI124

Earn Double Miles to and from Bermuda
MPD784

Earn Double Miles to and from JFK-SFO, DFW-SFO, DFW-LAX
MPD904

Up to 60,000 bonus miles for Los Angeles – San Salvador flights
MPI174

Up to 50,000 bonus miles on the new Zurich nonstop
MPI134

Colorado Resident Intra-Colorado Electronic Certificate Offer
MPD843

IAD-SMF double miles
MPDA14

Last edited by anc-ord772; May 23, 2004 at 8:17 pm
Old Jun 14, 2004, 3:28 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75K, recovering former United 1k
Unhappy I have another Promo Code, MPD534

Elite Qualifying Miles for your Ticket Price
http://www.united.com/promoreg?titl...%20&pcode=MPD534

Although this sounds not as good at MPD774. Unfortunately I don't have the T&C to look back upon.
Old Jun 14, 2004, 4:11 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
It would help to have more info for the promos that aren't on the web site. Although I could sign up for the two EQM ones, I don't know what to do to get the miles.
Old Jun 14, 2004, 4:34 pm

Programs: AA PlatPro, UA 1MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
ditto, linsj.

Anyone have the T&C for MPD774 and MPD534?

I registered for both a while back and have yet to see any updates on my Summary
Old Jun 14, 2004, 4:48 pm

Programs: AA PlatPro, UA 1MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Ok, so while I wasn't able to find the entire T&C, I did just call MP and here's what I found out about MPD774 & MPD534:

From what the CS agent could tell, there is no difference between the two. If you register for both, whichever one you register for first takes precedence.

You earn Bonus miles and EQMs equal to the price of your ticket on e-tickets for flights flown on United, United Express and TED (UA Metal only) between May 15 and August 15.

So, if your e-ticket price is $300 then you'll earn 300 bonus miles and 300 EQMs.

The system will do a sweep after the August 15 end date and you will be awarded a lump sum of bonus miles and EQMs.
Old Jun 14, 2004, 9:10 pm

Programs: NorthSails® | Starboard | ION
Originally Posted by gnedge
Ok, so while I wasn't able to find the entire T&C, I did just call MP and here's what I found out about MPD774 & MPD534:

From what the CS agent could tell, there is no difference between the two. If you register for both, whichever one you register for first takes precedence.

You earn Bonus miles and EQMs equal to the price of your ticket on e-tickets for flights flown on United, United Express and TED (UA Metal only) between May 15 and August 15.
The difference is in the qualification period. For MPD 534 it is March 29 to June 30, 2004. Not sure what it is for MPD 774, as I was not targeted for that one.

The system will do a sweep after the August 15 end date and you will be awarded a lump sum of bonus miles and EQMs.
Thanks. Saved me a call to MP.
Old Jun 15, 2004, 11:19 am

Programs: UA Global Services / Million Miler, Marriott Ambassador / Lifetime Titanium
Combinable?

Can anyone confirm whether MPD 534 and/or MPD 774 are combinable with other offers? I have no idea if I'm targeted for these, but before blindly registering for either, I thought I'd ask. Thanks.
Old Jun 15, 2004, 12:08 pm

Programs: (almost) everything!
Originally Posted by u2vox
Can anyone confirm whether MPD 534 and/or MPD 774 are combinable with other offers? I have no idea if I'm targeted for these, but before blindly registering for either, I thought I'd ask. Thanks.
These are not combinable with other non-combinable offers and both are targeted as you know.

(MPD534)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 1. Offer valid for travel between March 29 and June 30, 2004. 2. Not combinable with other offers. 3. Offer may be earned an unlimited number of times. 4. Offer valid on qualifying, paid published fares in any class of service. Offer not valid on government fares. 5. Valid only on flights operated by United, United Express and Ted, and not applicable on
United-marketed code-share flights operated by other carriers. 6. Offer valid for recipients of this e-mail only. 7. Travel must be completed by Mileage Plus members who purchased a qualifying roundtrip ticket. Flights must be credited to the Mileage Plus account to qualify. 8. Valid only for residents of U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. 9. Registration is quired to qualify for this offer. 10. E-Ticket purchase required. 11. Roundtrip travel required. A roundtrip is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel beginning in the outbound destination city back to the first origin city with all segments on United, United Express or Ted. Open jaw itineraries do not qualify. 12. Redeemable bonus miles are in addition to paid flight miles and any applicable elite and class-of-service bonuses. 13. Bonus miles do count toward elite status. 14. Only dollars paid for actual air travel are eligible for this promotion. Identifiable Taxes, Security Fees and other travel fees are not eligible. 15. Exchange tickets are excluded. 16. Miles will be deposited 6–8 weeks after qualifying travel is complete. 17. Offer subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Miles accrued and awards issued are subject to the rules of the United Mileage Plus program. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. United and Mileage Plus are registered service marks. For complete details about the Mileage Plus program, visit united.com.

(MPD774)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 1. Offer valid for travel between May 15 and August 15, 2004. 2. Not combinable with other offers. 3. Offer may be earned an unlimited number of times. 4. Offer valid on qualifying, paid published fares in any class of service. Offer not valid on government fares. 5. Valid only on flights operated by United, United Express and Ted, and not applicable on
United-marketed code-share flights operated by other carriers. 6. Offer valid for recipients of this e-mail only. 7. Travel must be completed by Mileage Plus members who purchased a qualifying roundtrip ticket. Flights must be credited to the Mileage Plus account to qualify. 8. Valid only for residents of U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. 9. Registration is required by August 15, 2004, to qualify for this offer. 10. E-Ticket purchase required. 11. Roundtrip travel required. A roundtrip is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel beginning in the outbound destination city back to the first origin city with all segments on United, United Express or Ted. Open jaw itineraries do not qualify. 12. Redeemable bonus miles are in addition to paid flight miles and any applicable elite and class-of-service bonuses. 13. Bonus miles do count toward elite status. 14. Only dollars paid for actual air travel are eligible for this promotion. Identifiable Taxes, Security Fees and other travel fees are not eligible. 15. Exchange tickets are excluded. 16. Miles will be deposited 6–8 weeks after qualifying travel is complete. 17. Offer subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Miles accrued and awards issued are subject to the rules of the United Mileage Plus program. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. United and Mileage Plus are registered service marks. For complete details about the Mileage Plus program, visit united.com/mileageplus.
Old Jun 15, 2004, 7:18 pm

Programs: SPG Plat
Smile 774 Registration

If you want 774, use the link to 534 and just change the URL to 774.
Old Jun 15, 2004, 10:11 pm

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Plat
Great thread, I second the motion to Sticky this one...
Old Jun 16, 2004, 7:13 am

Programs: UA 1K 2.7MM, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, IHG Spire
Does anyone have the dates for MPD904? Thanks.
Old Jun 16, 2004, 8:50 am

Programs: united airlines
Around the World (MPDA44)

UA's "Around the World" offer (MPDA44) appears very, very attractive. Not likely I would use it by myself, however. So if I garner one of these prizes (12 RTs = coach ticket, 24 RTs = 1st class ticket), any idea what would it cost me in $$$ or miles to redeem an award for my spouse to come along? I realize the answer may depend on the itinerary chosen, but is a ballpark guesstimate possible?

Do offers like this come up from time to time with UA or other carriers? Or is this as exceptional (and rich!) as it looks, something to jump on now or lose the chance and regret it for a long time?
Old Jun 16, 2004, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by FightingIlliniUAL
Great thread, I second the motion to Sticky this one...
Great thread. Definately should be sticky.
Old Jun 16, 2004, 1:48 pm

Programs: UA1K2MM ACMME50 SQPPS HHDiamond Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Does anyone have dates and T&C for MPD44 -"Around the World" offer.
Thanks
Old Jun 16, 2004, 2:02 pm

Programs: (almost) everything!
Originally Posted by yyzprincess
Does anyone have dates and T&C for MPD44 -"Around the World" offer.
Thanks
Still on UA website...

MPDA44:
http://www.united.com/page/article/0...aroundtheworld

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.