Wiki Posts
Search

GOH and a "split" booking?

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2024, 1:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
GOH and a "split" booking?

I have two reservations at the same property - all continuous.
Res #1 June 1-2
Res #2 June 3-6
Can a GOH be applied to both of those or would I need 2?
Thanks
Old May 7, 2024, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
You would need to have the reservations merged together - something that CS can do relatively easily - but even then there's no guarantee that a GOH could be applied. (for example if you are using FNAs)

Otherwise you'd need 2 GoHs, and I am actually quite curious about whether the Globalist would actually receive 2 ENCs when 2 GoHs are used on consecutive stays at the same hotel.
Old May 7, 2024, 1:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by craigthemif
You would need to have the reservations merged together - something that CS can do relatively easily - but even then there's no guarantee that a GOH could be applied. (for example if you are using FNAs)

Otherwise you'd need 2 GoHs, and I am actually quite curious about whether the Globalist would actually receive 2 ENCs when 2 GoHs are used on consecutive stays at the same hotel.
Thanks.. The reservations have to stay seperate as this is for an "upgrade" booking - 2 nights in one category of room and then 4 nights in a different catagory of room (which I'm upgrading to). The property said they couldn't upgrade 4 of 6 nights on a single reservation so I had to split it up.
Old May 7, 2024, 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by pkerr
Thanks.. The reservations have to stay seperate as this is for an "upgrade" booking - 2 nights in one category of room and then 4 nights in a different catagory of room (which I'm upgrading to). The property said they couldn't upgrade 4 of 6 nights on a single reservation so I had to split it up.
You need 2 GOH then
Old May 7, 2024, 9:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by moolman
You need 2 GOH then
Thank you.
Old May 8, 2024, 10:59 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
So you paid ahead for the upgrade or its complimentary?

Your stay is still about a month out, if it were me Id just check to see if availability opens up. Generally if theres going to be cancellations theyd be 14 days or less to arrival is the most common.
Old May 8, 2024, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Matt4200
So you paid ahead for the upgrade or its complimentary?

Your stay is still about a month out, if it were me Id just check to see if availability opens up. Generally if theres going to be cancellations theyd be 14 days or less to arrival is the most common.
I apolgize for the misleading dates as I was only using those as examples. My REAL reservation is for April 8th - 14th of 2025.
I did pay for the upgrade on our last 4 nights.
Old May 8, 2024, 11:59 pm

I apolgize for the misleading dates as I was only using those as examples. My REAL reservation is for April 8th - 14th of 2025.
I did pay for the upgrade on our last 4 nights.
You just told Hyatt the dates and the hotel. Expect a visit from the Hyatt goons to break some legs for complaining....lol... so many people post complaints and don't mention the hotel here...lame.
Old May 9, 2024, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by moolman
You just told Hyatt the dates and the hotel. Expect a visit from the Hyatt goons to break some legs for complaining....lol... so many people post complaints and don't mention the hotel here...lame.
What hotel are you speaking of? And complaint? What are you referring to?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.