Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Springhill Suites Bozeman Montana [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2017, 10:39 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

Hotel website:

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...uites-bozeman/

Cat 6. Opening May 2017.

"Located less than seven miles from Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, the Springhill Suites Bozeman is ideal for adventurers exploring Yellowstone National Park or corporate travelers visiting Oracle, Gibson Acoustic, or Montana State University. Not an ordinary Springhill Suites, were a custom build Bozeman hotel that features studios with a semi-divided living and sleep area, workspace, pantry with microwave and mini-fridge, sofa sleeper, plush bedding, and a flat-screen TV. Start your day with a free breakfast, enjoy a dip in the heated indoor pool, get a workout at the fitness center, grab a drink at the bar, or stay connected with free WiFi. Business travelers love our flexible meeting space ideal for small gatherings. Were minutes from Historic Downtown Bozeman, which is full of local flavor, dining, shopping, and nightlife. Renowned for its hunting, fly fishing, skiing, mountain biking, and impressive wildlife, Bozeman offers unlimited sights and activities for outdoor lovers.

Craft Beer, Wine, and Snacks. Daily Happy Hour.
Unwind with a beer, glass of wine, and tasty bite. Open from 5 pm to 10 pm daily we offer an array of local beers on tap, as well as a variety of domestic and imported brews. Local beers include Bozeman Brewing, Madison River, Outlaw, and others. Come by our nightly happy hour for drink specials."
Old Jun 4, 2017, 12:01 am

Programs: 1K UAL Marriott Platinum Premier - Ambassador thing-y Hertz President's Circle
the best SPH I\'ve ever stayed at, by a long shot

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bozeman

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

1601 Baxter Ln Bozeman, MT US 59715

the best SPH I've ever stayed at, by a long shot (0 Photo)

Stayed here just one night. New property, only open for two weeks. Franchise, so I was a little leery, but I was dead wrong. Two weeks in and this place is killing it. I've got 2500+ nights under my belt. Hard to excite me at this point -- but this place deserves my first review. 

* Smiling, helpful staff that knew the area.

* Big, airy lobby, lots of comfortable seating. big, wide bar with great wine and local beers. 

* Easy access from road, plenty of parking.

* Rooms are big, nice desk area, lots of shelf space near bed with outlets, outlets, outlets. Good clock with USB charging ports. 

* 'wave and small fridge.  I didn't want to leave.

Will be back many times.  Apparently, identical property with SPH extras in sister property in Bend. Don't miss this one.  

the best SPH I've ever stayed at, by a long shot

Would you like to write a review on the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bozeman?

No, thank you.
Yes
SanDiego1K likes this.
Old Jun 4, 2017, 7:01 am

Thank you for the report. I have a son that attends MSU, so this works perfectly for us.
Old Jun 4, 2017, 9:54 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Thanks for the trip report. Much appreciated.

Cheers.
Old Sep 1, 2018, 2:17 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Nice still new property. Water in pool clear. Rooms great and so is WiFi. Only miss is the half and half in the all day coffee bar was not refrigerated and was spoiled. Some milk cartons during breakfast past Sell By date; they did restock next day with new stock.

Will definitely return to this property.
Old Jun 15, 2020, 7:40 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Stayed here one night on my drive from DC to Portland, during COVID-19. I'll say, this is the most gorgeous SHS I've ever seen. The exterior and interior design (like most commercial places in the mountains) takes on a rustic feeling (big "wood" beams, lots of rock, etc.). This property was a bit on the high side price wise, but totally worth it. There is a beer/wine bar in the lobby (first SHS I've seen with that type of F&B). Rooms were gorgeously decorated and offered great views. Definitely recommend this property.
Old Jul 26, 2020, 5:22 am

Can anybody compare this to any of the hotels in helena like the residence or the delta?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.