Citi Executive AA MasterCard [October 2013 - September 2014]

Subscribe
I would bite on 75k for $450 plus a year of Admirals club in a heartbeat

Anyone willing to post a link to see if the rest of us can try it?
I just got the email. I suppose these must come from AA, since it would be kinda silly for Citi to be emailing me about applying for this card when they just rejected me for it 4 days ago.
Quote: I just got the email. I suppose these must come from AA, since it would be kinda silly for Citi to be emailing me about applying for this card when they just rejected me for it 4 days ago.
Can you share the link if you won't be using it?
Yes. Share. Please!
Got it too. The 75K offer comes with a $100 statment credit so it is actually $350 for the 75k miles (+7,500 spend, 82,500 miles). Not bad especially considering AA miles are probably the most valuable now, and its very hard to manufacture AA miles at more than 1% on the dollar.
Quote: Got it too. The 75K offer comes with a $100 statment credit so it is actually $350 for the 75k miles (+7,500 spend, 82,500 miles). Not bad especially considering AA miles are probably the most valuable now, and its very hard to manufacture AA miles at more than 1% on the dollar.
Linky PLEASE!!!
Sorry if this belongs in another thread as I usually don't pay attention to CC offers and forums as I like my cash back card. It's an offer I received in the mail for the Citi Executive / Advantage World Elite Mastercard.

100K bonus miles, Admiral's Club, Priority check-in/luggage fee waived.
$450 year with the miles awarded after $10K spend (adds another 10K miles) in 3 months.

I joked with my wife who got a similar offer from Amex and didn't take it - I felt bad that Amex didn't like me. This was right before Amex dropped the AA connection. Now that I have such an offer, I'll have to think about the $10K spend in 3 months - otherwise it looks good.

I'm sure this is a targeted offer ... I am AA gold and paid for AC last year. So maybe others should check their mailboxes.

----

Update ... OK, I applied. I entered info on a generic "applynow.citicards.com" web site where I had to enter an "invitation number" that was on the mailing I received. Up came a short application form that was pre-filled with my name. After entering a few more bits of info (like SS number, earnings), the form came up that I should call an agent to complete the process. This was done, I was approved, and cards should arrive with a week.

Now, I don't know if I should hope that my upcoming trip to NYC fulfills the majority of the $10K spend in 3 months or if I'll have to find something else to stock up on.
Quote: Can you share the link if you won't be using it?
I tried using it just now as an experiment to see if my app would be accepted this time around w/ $23k wages + $6k other income (they rejected me on Sunday w/ just $23k wage income). I got the "we need more info...call us" message so I'm not going to bother. I'm sure it's rejected.

The link code seems like a targeted/one time use thing (it contains what appears to be a unique combo of 25 upper/lowercase letters), so I dunno if my link is good anymore. I'll share my unique code if I'm rejected and someone else can use it, though.
LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote: LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is clearly targeted, so no link is coming.
The 50K Platinum offers many of us were using for months from June-August when the best other available offers were 40K also email targeted. A link should be coming, from someone who will not apply or who already has applied. If the link opens an application with prefilled customer info, it may be restricted. If not, the same link can likely be used by many. There is not a major rush - it has been stated that this offer is good through March.
Quote: I tried using it just now as an experiment to see if my app would be accepted this time around w/ $23k wages + $6k other income (they rejected me on Sunday w/ just $23k wage income). I got the "we need more info...call us" message so I'm not going to bother. I'm sure it's rejected.

The link code seems like a targeted/one time use thing (it contains what appears to be a unique combo of 25 upper/lowercase letters), so I dunno if my link is good anymore. I'll share my unique code if I'm rejected and someone else can use it, though.
"We need more info, call" is almost certainly an approval. Call, offer to move credit (even if from the Plat card you just opened) if needed.
Here's the link. I got shot down due to too many applications. Thanks to KennyBSAT for getting the generic landing page from the specifically targeted link I had:

https://www.citicards.com/cards/acq/...&screenID=3001

Soon, the Citi Executive® / AAdvantage® World EliteTM MasterCard®* will be the only credit card with Admirals Club® membership1.

Apply now, get the card and earn 75,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $7,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of cardmembership2. Also, earn up to $100 in statement credits — earn $1 in statement credits for each $1 spent on purchases within the first 12 months of cardmembership.3

Elevate the way you travel with these luxury benefits: •Admirals Club® membership (a membership value of
up to $475)1
•Earn 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles after spending $40,000 in purchases each calendar year4
•No foreign transaction fees on purchases**
•Earn two AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases, including US Airways codeshare flights booked on aa.com5
•Expert Concierge Service
Enjoy these VIP benefits and more for an annual fee of $450

This Citi® / AAdvantage® card offer is only valid for new applicants for a Citi® / AAdvantage® account applied for by March 31, 2014 pursuant to this offer and is not available to existing cardmembers or recent applicants for a Citi® / AAdvantage® credit card.

** Please see Citi Disclosures, for the Citi Executive® / AAdvantage® World EliteTM MasterCard® which include rates, fees and other cost information.
Thanks!
Quote: 100K bonus miles, Admiral's Club, Priority check-in/luggage fee waived.
$450 year with the miles awarded after $10K spend (adds another 10K miles) in 3 months.
Can we introduce you to KennyBSAT? He seems to be on a roll this morning.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  18  58  108  508