Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Trip Report: Coutyard San Francisco Downtown

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2003, 9:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite

Marriott Courtyard San Francisco Downtown

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

299 2nd St San Francisco, CA US 94105

Trip Report: Coutyard San Francisco Downtown (0 Photo)

Well, my Labor Day Weekend trip to San Francisco went off without a hitch. The Courtyard Downtown on Second Street at Folsom was quite nice, and very convenient (three blocks from the BART/Muni Montgomery Station and Market St. bus/streetcar lines). The rooms are the standard Courtyard rooms (yes, with the 4" foam bed, but we were so tired every night that it didn't matter). The lobby area is probably the nicest of any Courtyard I've ever seen. I had some doubts about the area around the hotel but after arriving found it to not be a problem. Overall, I would highly recommend the hotel and would gladly stay there again.

Also, at checkout I was given a coupon for a return visit that I'm willing to trade. The offer is for a $99/night rate that includes your choice of either breakfast or free parking. If interested, e-mail me at [email protected]. Expiration date is December 27, 2003.

Would you like to write a review on the Marriott Courtyard San Francisco Downtown?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.